Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QUESTION QOPROXY

Discussion on QUESTION QOPROXY within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone knows what this means in java command prompt

:Exception in thread "Thread-4" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 9
at B.run(GONH)

it makes me dc with server but im still in game but alone lol
Greetz and thx in advance
Old 01/13/2007, 20:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
It means ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Old 01/13/2007, 22:39   #3

it is because u wearing the new garments and the qoproxy wasnt made to allow those into saving them in the equipped item thing at the beginning of each start on CO to fix this take off ur garment and possibly ur gourd i dont haev one to know if it causes the problem and reload ur proxy and all will be fine
Old 01/14/2007, 15:09   #4

Thx , it works again today i updated my Java to the newest version and took gear off too, but not sure if thatg caused the problem cos when i logged in with other chars with normal gear it also failed
grtz
Old 01/14/2007, 15:43   #5

it will keep doing so until you add the 2 slots(add 2 to the array) into the .java file for qoproxy and compile it. it does that whenever it sees any new items beyond when it was made.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about qoproxy
08/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi there, Im trying to get qoproxy to work and i stumbled on 1 big problem, probably the only problem i will encounter aswell, so maybe someone can help me a hand, I cant seemto change the server.dat file after this patch, since it does like a IP check :), so my question is, does any of you smart guys know how to change the servers IP to "127.0.1.1" saving it and running without getting the message that the server.dat file is damaged, do I need to edit the exe perhaps? so it wont do the IP...
Question about Qoproxy
08/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi guys, I hope you guys can help me out a little, well its like this i have downloaded/installed and used qoproxy works just fine for my purposes, i wanna LOOT things, now comes my question, is it possible for me not to pick up normals, ores, etc.. etc.. Im kinda picky :) I am in the right forum, so please dont flame me becaus i have low post count i might be a lecher but i read everything! I also searched before posting this so please dont flame me with the "go help urself u lazy noop use...
QoProxy Question
03/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
alright i cracked qo proxy with the whole diy thing i got it working and everything but theres some problems. its been loggin me out of the game alot and it freezes up all of a sudden and stays like that for a while then co crashes are these bugs or am i missing something? (no flaming)
QOProxy question
08/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Ok I'm one of those guys who have been actively viewing this forum but never really participated much. Now I'm not asking somebody to post a fix for QOProxy or anything of that sort because I want to fix it myself. I have taken some c++ and java courses, and I know both languages fairly well...but this is the first time I have been exposed to packet based programming, or whatever you wanna call it (Haven't taken any network programming courses yet). Now after looking through alot of the posts I...