Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clinet information needed! (I'm Back in buiseness)

Discussion on Clinet information needed! (I'm Back in buiseness) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/24/2011, 14:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
Why do something for free if you can get paid for it?
i hear you there, these fkn leechers are everywhere.

everyone on this forum that has ever helped me knows im more then happy to make it worth there while... so many leechers now days ***** crazy compared to a couple years ago
Old 05/24/2011, 21:01   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernated View Post
lol u r contradicting with yourself u said before that u spend alot of time making ur edit **** and u need money to feed my family and blah blah blah
lol u became a money-dog

Get A Life!

don't bother asking anyone and work hard yourself
they only help for money sake now a days and don't become like them
Making a multiclient does take less than a minute. Cracking the anti-bot system takes hours. The reason this community is suffering and no one releases anything for free anymore is because people don't respect us or our work. Instead, they steal, share, complain, etc... Kind of like you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2011, 09:23   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippinshrumes View Post
i hear you there, these fkn leechers are everywhere.

everyone on this forum that has ever helped me knows im more then happy to make it worth there while... so many leechers now days ***** crazy compared to a couple years ago
Ill help you and u make it worth my while
Old 06/08/2011, 16:27   #19

thxxxxxxxxxx
Old 06/09/2011, 15:19   #20

oh hello there
Old 06/09/2011, 22:50   #21

thanks i need him