Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little song for TQ studios!

Discussion on A little song for TQ studios! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/12/2007, 17:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
yes tq do suck, but im not gonna quit, ill stay around and see how things turn out, might end up being good
Yeah, I'm sticking around too... No point in letting all the hard work I've done go to waste just cuz a few noobs are bound to get lucky and have some nice gears. Noobs got lucky all the time before, a buddy of mine traded 2 normal socs (ring and ears) to this kid for a double soc archer coat cuz the kid didn't even know he had the 2nd socket. So nothing has really changed, I mean, other than the already hellish conditions of market that is.
Old 01/12/2007, 20:15   #32

like m,y songs? this is for songs (go to my flaming forum
Old 01/13/2007, 00:31   #33

hey everyone... im now playing knight online
Old 01/13/2007, 02:08   #34

please close: it is getting all goobered up
Old 01/13/2007, 02:57   #35

eh whats the big deal. i mean yea i've just joined the ranks of the eternally pwned but i will continue playing. maybe i wont get the uber *** items but i'll play. who knows maybe someday fchen will goto rehab and wake up and realize oh **** i was just kidding about a lottery in this game.
Old 01/13/2007, 03:31   #36

#close - requested by threadstarter.

DM
Closed Thread