Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cotobo Not Working

Discussion on Cotobo Not Working within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/09/2007, 19:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
in order to stop cotobo and co partner from working anymore, the patch did two things. ok, first, simple changes to the interface was made and words changed. this helped to prevent the programs from recognizing a window popping up that they would normally recognize. (if it works that way, i believe it does, because why else would they change the size of a popup window?) ok. secondly. packets were changed. now some of the packets recieved will not be recognized by the two older programs as they previously were. or, if tq was really smart, then some packets WILL be recognized by the two older programs. but these would be packets sent from the server on purpose randomly to see who was trying to use the older programs(from the older program sending a packet back in return) so they can ban you. i hope this helps a little in understanding what happened when everything got patched. also, some values were changed such as the values of cyclone, etc. but they were already found easily enough, as we have speedhack again. thanks.
Old 01/09/2007, 20:38   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by KINGK0@Jan 9 2007, 18:25
how long will you lot think till cotobo works again????
sigh......
if you where to look in maybe the cotobo subforum
you would find your answer :idea:
Old 01/09/2007, 21:05   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by raged@Jan 9 2007, 19:18
in order to stop cotobo and co partner from working anymore, the patch did two things. ok, first, simple changes to the interface was made and words changed. this helped to prevent the programs from recognizing a window popping up that they would normally recognize. (if it works that way, i believe it does, because why else would they change the size of a popup window?) ok. secondly. packets were changed. now some of the packets recieved will not be recognized by the two older programs as they previously were. or, if tq was really smart, then some packets WILL be recognized by the two older programs. but these would be packets sent from the server on purpose randomly to see who was trying to use the older programs(from the older program sending a packet back in return) so they can ban you. i hope this helps a little in understanding what happened when everything got patched. also, some values were changed such as the values of cyclone, etc. but they were already found easily enough, as we have speedhack again. thanks.

aside from paragraphs being our friends, I managed to read it still and sounds logical. gj in explaining :P
Old 01/10/2007, 02:04   #19

#close.

Wait for release ^^.

DM
Closed Thread