Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rofl at the noobs

Discussion on Rofl at the noobs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, i was just seeing the scipt vessel thread in the bot section and i have to say that the noobs are acting really pathetic

The thread starter(mr.rattlz or something) says on the 1st post that noobs under 10 posts will not get it, yet they post saying "I dont deserve it,but i would like it" or like "My gradma died and gave me nothing, so please give me the bot".

I mean its one of the funniest and most pathetic things ive seen in a long time .
And imo, every noob who posted there with under 10 posts, should be given a warning

thanks for listening to my rant , peace out^^
Old 01/05/2007, 19:04   #2

lol yeah, it is pretty funny ;p
Old 01/05/2007, 19:37   #3

i dont get something, why do they think they deserve it lol??? they have like 6 posts, then why would they get it??? it doesn't make any sense
Old 01/05/2007, 19:37   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by <BlAzE>@Jan 5 2007, 18:42
"My gradma died and gave me nothing, so please give me the bot".
löl
Old 01/05/2007, 20:10   #5

how about my dog ate my cat and then my granny ran my dog over with truck and then my dad's roommate boyfriend accidentally backed into granny, i think i deserve it now.

that was just a joke, people think of the lamest excuses. if they cannot afford SV and they need it then go ask your parents for the money, otherwise dont play the game. There are a lot of other people who just play the game without SV like a lot of other normal people. Yes I dont have SV and I TG my characters like 24x7 - yeah its a but slow, but oh wells, I play whenever I want too. Yes I can afford to buy SV too, but I wont buy it, but at least I havent asked or begged, I will just wait patiently if it does get posted, if not then its not a big deal.

its sooo lame how these noobs just beg for it.
Old 01/05/2007, 20:16   #6

50+ percent of the people making up excuses say they have a wife and kids and have to work now so they can't find the time to train. Well I figure that if you have a job, you would most likely have &#036;4 unless you're like in debt to the mob or something. And if I had a wife and family, I wouldn't even play anymore.
Old 01/05/2007, 20:48   #7

Since ima noob who doesnt know how to qoute some one from another thread, ill write it like this

Posted by aeross
I've always been helpful to older people, like my grandmo used to say, that I'm an angel :P She died,and I didn't get anything for that yet. Lemme get this bot please

Posted by imoortal_flare(a guy with 3 posts)
make it simple..... can i have the bot plz ^_^

and 1 more, posted by Semljak
can i have the boot too? plz

and 1 LAST one, so many to choose from,posted by nasry
plz send me i need it very well ....

archer 119 wanded,trojan tojan 130 119
conestallion virgo,,,,triumph dreams

the guy even gave his email, must have rly been desperate
and FYI, all these guys had 2- posts
Old 01/05/2007, 21:12   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by <BlAzE>@Jan 5 2007, 20:48
Since ima noob who doesnt know how to qoute some one from another thread, ill write it like this

Posted by aeross
I've always been helpful to older people, like my grandmo used to say, that I'm an angel :P She died,and I didn't get anything for that yet. Lemme get this bot please

Posted by imoortal_flare(a guy with 3 posts)
make it simple..... can i have the bot plz ^_^

and 1 more, posted by Semljak
can i have the boot too? plz

and 1 LAST one, so many to choose from,posted by nasry
plz send me i need it very well ....

archer 119 wanded,trojan tojan 130 119
conestallion virgo,,,,triumph dreams

the guy even gave his email, must have rly been desperate
and FYI, all these guys had 2- posts
ppl put emails up all the time... Those ppl deserve to get hacked. Btw, those are pretty funny excuses.
Old 01/05/2007, 21:24   #9

he shouldnt even have cracked it. it would be funnier to see ppl go OMFG THERES NO cracked scriptvessel!!??? what am i gonna do without a bot???help me crack scriptvessel mastor plz pzl crack it

btw, i dont post often because the only hack ive used is a speedhack to get through all those maps before metdoves earlier. and i tested cotopia

if u cant play a game w/o amcrosdont play it. if u need a macro because suddenly ur schedule got busy make one. now that ima have soccer every day ill hardly have time 2 lvl in lab so i made a lab macro. dont go begging ppl, its not funny is pathetic
Old 01/05/2007, 21:37   #10

ussualy when noobs give there email's outloud.. i just send them a trojan to **** there computer up. They should learn not to be a noob -.-
Old 01/05/2007, 23:03   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Lays_Stax@Jan 5 2007, 21:37
ussualy when noobs give there email's outloud.. i just send them a trojan to **** there computer up. They should learn not to be a noob -.-
sign them up for pr0n. .. wait....thats not a punishment nvm
Old 01/05/2007, 23:10   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by <BlAzE>@Jan 5 2007, 20:48

Posted by aeross

incredible
Old 01/06/2007, 03:48   #13

I've been playing CO for about 2 yrs, I played v1 for about 6 months or so, and it wasn't until about this past October did I decide to use a bot, then as you all are aware it got patched.

I got frustrated with others gaining an advantage in the game so I starting using the bot as well, and I know when I'm in the PK tournaments I can tell those that have the bot and those that don't. I had no problems winning when the patch broke the bot, because I was used to using CO without a bot. Now I can tell people got the bot again.

So here's my suggestion to those of you that want the bot and can't get the crack. BUY IT

If it means that much to you, just buy the freaking thing, if you can't play a free game without a bot then buy it, it still costs you very little to play an pretty incrediable game!
Old 01/06/2007, 03:53   #14

commanda ftw. if u want it buy it if u dont buy it then u wont get it i like that method. i hate aimbot, speedhack -.-"
Old 01/06/2007, 03:57   #15

Well i will say it is not that easy to just buy it fo rsoem of use.i do have teh money and i would love to just hand it over but ther eis this thing called paypal that i do not have.i have no credit card or bank account.but as far as begging for this i would never<though it has crossed my mind a couple times> J/K.watching these noobs is very funny but then again i am a noob also.at least i try to make things and try to at least look at a program to hack before i just go of about how its not far that some one hacket it and not me.so i say for are entertainment and for the saek of this community.do not distribut the bot.just keep making threads about if you diserve it then you can have it.should keep peopel going for a couple months at least
Closed Thread