Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Mall in CO ?

Discussion on Item Mall in CO ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In CO forums some ppl are posting about a 'Item Mall' working in CO Chinesse version. There you can buy mets, Db's, ND... and some other stuff. I think it'll be greate more even if DB's price go down like 1kk or something

-Did u hear something about it?
-What do u think about?

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I hope i can buy there full 2 sock stuff!!' border='0' alt='I hope i can buy there full 2 sock stuff!!' />
Old 01/02/2007, 16:53   #2

The Item Mall you're talking about is similar to Eudemons Online. You buy "points" on the webpage (instead of buying DBs I guess), then you take said "points" to the "Shopping Mall" NPC, where you can purchase DBs, Night Devils, Exp Pots, and other items. One of which is called an "ArtisanVoucher" in ChineseCO. The purpose of the ArtisanVoucher is to add a single socket to a non-weapon equipment. I highly doubt they're going to make it where you can add the 2nd socket, that would make the paypallers way too uber for their own good.
Old 01/02/2007, 16:53   #3

here you go pal, this is what we have so far, check it out, hope it answers your question.
no karma needed, but i do apreciate it, lol
Old 01/02/2007, 16:55   #4

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

Old 01/02/2007, 17:02   #5

ooopps -.- ps: delete this post. another topic created about this.... srry.

AND PLZ BAN THIS ******* ******!!! ITS ANOYING!!!! RAMAN!!!!
Old 01/02/2007, 17:57   #6

Item mall sells gems for 30kk and dballs for 6kk and mets for 100k it was suppose 2 keep prices down 1 year ago but no i dont think it does it shows up in market i hear every signel week for a hour ussly after maintanice if the took it off will thats how it use 2 go
Old 01/02/2007, 18:11   #7

Will this be introduced into European servers?, I'm guessing the Chinese servers have it already because they p2p
Old 01/02/2007, 18:16   #8

Omg.. He flooded 2 threads already and a mod gave him a warning.. so.. bann?
Old 01/02/2007, 19:06   #9

agreed
Old 01/02/2007, 19:47   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Cucurucho@Jan 2 2007, 16:47
In CO forums some ppl are posting about a 'Item Mall' working in CO Chinesse version. There you can buy mets, Db's, ND... and some other stuff. I think it'll be greate more even if DB's price go down like 1kk or something

-Did u hear something about it?
-What do u think about?

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I hope i can buy there full 2 sock stuff!!' border='0' alt='I hope i can buy there full 2 sock stuff!!' />
lol ya i heard about this and you could purchase diamonds which you can exchange for socket voucher which will 100% put a socket in anything you want (I got this info off of another member here but I can't remember his name, sorri whoever you are) Also on a thread made earlier about this topic it was mentioned that there would be an item that let you 2nd rb without doing the quest and also an item that will add 500 to your hp and mp. So someone with alot of cash could have like 99999 hp and mp lol
Old 01/02/2007, 20:37   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Irn-Bru@Jan 2 2007, 18:11
Will this be introduced into European servers?, I'm guessing the Chinese servers have it already because they p2p
there isn't any eusropean server from what i mean, so i guess you mean us servers?
Closed Thread