Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TQ Wins?

Discussion on TQ Wins? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/05/2007, 15:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by dlerch@Dec 31 2006, 08:58
TQ has won by doing exactly what it wanted to do. It has destroyed epvp. People now no longer share their hacks and distribute them only to a few select member. It makes their job so much easier to track down a handful of people using hacks instead of everyone using them. The have turned epvp into a bunch of eliteist and "noobs" thus detroying any cohesion. All of the people that are complaining about noobs leeching were all leechers and noobs at one time too. We all started somewhere and it was not as an uber hacker. Now, you may flame away at what I have said. I think this is my tenth post. However, I have been here a little over a year and i read most of the **** that is posted every day or two. I know a little about what is going on. And by fragmenting epvp TQ has won.
not yet a year almost 5 days 2 go lol
Old 01/05/2007, 18:01   #17

couldnt agree more copartner made it fun to play and so much easier to plvl with than manually stigging ur right they should give us copatner back
Old 01/05/2007, 19:43   #18

Take this simple note in mind.

Before these pixels, it was text... yes pure text. MMORPG's have evolved over the years and there's one thing that remains constant for any one of those ventures.

It's aim is to make money - TQ team meets periodically to determine new strategies (no more than 10 persons) - a team of coders with one man at the head.

In the quest to make more money, all MMORPGs eventually go down under because new MMORPGs come out with improved cores. TQ, as all others did, will fade..

I'm not even sure why im typing this, but I guess im getting over my TQ/mmorpg addiction. Later chaps.
Old 01/05/2007, 21:33   #19

once theres vac2 secure i doubt mr.rattlz scriptvessel will still work. if it was cheap old vac then yeah but ive dealt with vac2 on steam and trust me its a pain. and im willing to bet that once vac2 comes out they will start banning me people and cracking down more on cheaters no matter what people come out with.

however it is possible for vac2 to be cracked, as it was on counterstrike and other games, but then if that happens cq would most likely implement a reporting system so if ur caught autoing then its botjail for you