Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to burn pk point faster

Discussion on how to burn pk point faster within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/30/2006, 04:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by bumpbumpbump@Dec 29 2006, 21:25
do what i do just ignore everybody once u get out of jail.. i mean i still hunt and stuff while blackname, im sure u can too.
yeah i hunt when i'm black too... also that's how i get blackname

hunting the noobs
Old 12/30/2006, 05:43   #17

Lol, in regards to the guy who said do what u normally do:
It seems, from my experience, if you are high lvl and just go out like normal, people will avoid you lol. Its pretty funny actually. But, to burn them faster, you can't. Bibles don't count in my book since they are a Christmas quest item. But, afk in market is wat everybody else does.
Old 12/30/2006, 08:47   #18

honestly if your black name you did it to yourself but it benefits. everytime i black named i had a severe luck boost, i found supers nearly left and right and usually most pkers are rich in the game, so kinda you get the drift.
Old 12/30/2006, 09:19   #19

When ever igo black i always sit in my house cause i dc alot less sittingin a house.
Old 12/30/2006, 10:07   #20

just go jail and go afk whole day drops 10 points an hour