Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tips plz x.x

Discussion on Tips plz x.x within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok guys sup , I always came here to get little toys and such for CO x.x and i forgot where i read it but some dude was talking about how lots of noobies and wannbe hackers are doing that x.x ( aka me :hm: ), so now imma try to devote some time and actually make a hack of some sort using this forum and other sources x.x, so... anyone wanna gimmie some tips x.x im a total noob x.x
Old 12/27/2006, 09:12   #2

Search for " Tips on Bot " or something like that, somewhere in this forum was a guide to make auto-healer and auto-hunter... Good luck
Old 12/28/2006, 04:11   #3

TY dude

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get on kts! TIPS
05/27/2010 - Rappelz - 43 Replies
i am showing you all a website from where i bought my vpn from, here it is, widevpn - Cheap VPN Free Trial|US,UK,EU,CA,HK,JP,KR,Aus,India IP's here you can buy a vpn for 10 usd a month, and it even has a guide to help you set it up.... widevpn - How To Setup a VPN Connection On Windows Vista the guide is easy to use and very simple so please dont be pming saying "OMG halp me no work it" just keep trying it is very easy!
Nid tips
05/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
ilan star po ba sa mana valley pra mkuha ung weapon?
Need Tips:-)
07/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Anyone can give me some tips :( On what mobs in cabal that drops osmium items? what map/dungeon? i already tried the EOD dungeon but i only got osmium armors,but i want the osmium weapons:o:) hope anyone of you will response my concern.
I need tips.
07/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
i gav my wife a dark wizard to try on and she won't giv at back. any suggestions?
TIPS
10/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I have a water-fire, i wanna get sockets, she is lvl 60 right now, when should i try to get my gear sockets? how many mets would i need, i wanna try for them at lvl 105-110, i have lvl 15-25 gear, how many do you think i would get?