Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm back.. and my, everything has changed...

Discussion on I'm back.. and my, everything has changed... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm back.. and my, everything has changed...

Well as the title says.. I'm back! Conquer has certainly changed allot since I last played aswell... Sub classes, Bound CPs and a Horse Race?!

So, to all of you who're sitll playing; I want to draw on your knowledge a little here:

Can you still Double Katana Herc on a Trojan?

Any advice on how to use the bound CPs for somone who will never buy a DB?

Are there still any ways to exploit bound CPs? or have they all been patched out...

And lastly... Nin > War > Tro, Nin > War > Fire or Nin > War > Water (Melee)?

E*PvP Still seems to be pretty much the same , and grats on Mod Huesby.
Old 08/19/2010, 09:50   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Thanks ^^
Also the answar to the first question is that you cannot equip katanas on a trojan, the rest iv lost track off but it seems to me that fires are the most OP now, +12 beeing able to 1 hit 300 bps etc with nado, im playing apb to much now. :]
Old 08/19/2010, 09:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Thanks ^^
Also the answar to the first question is that you cannot equip katanas on a trojan, the rest iv lost track off but it seems to me that fires are the most OP now, +12 beeing able to 1 hit 300 bps etc with nado, im playing apb to much now. :]
Really? Not even if you're RB and put points into agility instead of strength?
Old 08/19/2010, 10:05   #4

Nope, just like the bow and the bs it got a required job to equip it, ninja. =p
Old 08/19/2010, 12:49   #5

Awe, that sucks... I guess ill just go Nin > War > Water then :P
Old 08/19/2010, 12:50   #6

Ud still be owned by fires =p, they do way to high dmg apparently.
Old 08/20/2010, 05:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Ud still be owned by fires =p, they do way to high dmg apparently.
True, true... But atleast as a Tao ill have about as much magic defense as I can get. Toxic Fog + PBlade on a 4k Mana Melee Water should be sufficient for taking out fires.

Its more archers I worried about... Ever since they introduced Hevan Fan's they just shred everything they attack, hopfully reflect will help there though.

Besides, I already went out and got a Socketed Attack Ring. Can't let that go to waste!
Old 08/20/2010, 06:46   #8

Umnn true that, good luck
Old 08/20/2010, 10:42   #9

Thanks
Old 08/21/2010, 15:29   #10

Hey. I recently started to play again too about 1 month ago. I decided to hop on the band wagon and get full supers for just level lol. Anyways I mainly use Bound CPs for buying arrows and pots. Exp ***** is also a good way to use the points. What I am currently doing though is saving to buy a 6 slot sash. Its in the shopping mall.(It should be good for not dropping good items found while hunting if a douche decides to kill me)

On a side note I played APB for a little bit but it got tedious :/
Old 08/21/2010, 17:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lucifer- View Post
Hey. I recently started to play again too about 1 month ago. I decided to hop on the band wagon and get full supers for just level lol. Anyways I mainly use Bound CPs for buying arrows and pots. Exp ***** is also a good way to use the points. What I am currently doing though is saving to buy a 6 slot sash. Its in the shopping mall.(It should be good for not dropping good items found while hunting if a douche decides to kill me)

I'm thinking that getting a super tower with them might be the way to go, its not particularly important for the first two classes you play as you don't PK a whole lot till 2RB normally.

I wouldn't think you'd be able to buy the sashes with bound CPs as they're quite valuable things to have. You never know though, since they've only just been added you might be able to.

The 'Conquer' and 'Conquers' word things have been pretty useful, I've stockpiled about 50 XP Pots and 2 DBs atm
Old 08/22/2010, 19:27   #12

Yeah ive found 2 S's so far but only got one some douche pked me >.<.

But yeah Super Tower is a must in conquer now. The game has become retarded to be honest. Now you just need a good tower and a good fan to kill anyone, you dont even have to bother with getting good gears. Im considering going back to private servers but i heard that Classic Conquer servers are going to be good so i might go onto one of those servers.
Old 08/22/2010, 20:00   #13

nin-warr-fire :P
id prefer that one, if you got a good fan and some spg gears, you'll deliver awsome dmg xD
also, who doesent hate taos who fogg? xD
Old 08/28/2010, 13:07   #14

use bound CP to buy bound + stones to + bound items. get 1290CP to purchase sup tower. previous posts r right, u only need a decent tower/fan to PK, BP = useless
Old 08/29/2010, 05:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lucifer- View Post

Ayyyyy. I remember you. I'm trying CO out again as well.