Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

suggestion on cracking scriptVessel

Discussion on suggestion on cracking scriptVessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/29/2006, 15:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Dec 29 2006, 15:26
if u say theyre stupid then ure way more stupid k?
yea right trying to type in l33t, let me tell u, ure more of a l33ch3r Lol
if ure so pro hacker go make ur own bot and stop complaining
maybe the sarcasm in the 1337 text went over your head and in no way did i ever claim to be elite or be a cracker or hacker...rather someone who would love to contribute but has yet to gain the knowledge but has the hunger for it! but all teh noobz0r ever get from teh 1337 h4x0r is arrogance and that is a huge problem within the hacking community...leechers will always be leechers and thats the hackers fault for looking down on noobs instead of teaching them
Old 12/29/2006, 15:40   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by pwnstar+Dec 29 2006, 15:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pwnstar @ Dec 29 2006, 15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Peach@Dec 29 2006, 15:26
if u say theyre stupid then ure way more stupid k?
yea right trying to type in l33t, let me tell u, ure more of a l33ch3r Lol
if ure so pro hacker go make ur own bot and stop complaining
maybe the sarcasm in the 1337 text went over your head and in no way did i ever claim to be elite or be a cracker or hacker...rather someone who would love to contribute but has yet to gain the knowledge but has the hunger for it! but all teh noobz0r ever get from teh 1337 h4x0r is arrogance and that is a huge problem within the hacking community...leechers will always be leechers and thats the hackers fault for looking down on noobs instead of teaching them [/b][/quote]
Wonders what's the price for the old COP per mth?
Old 12/29/2006, 15:50   #33

its cheaper now
Old 12/29/2006, 16:15   #34

wait, let me get this right. you guys want me to pay for a bot so i can lvl on a free game? i dont buy dbs and im not buying a bot prog, especially not a subscription. SUBSCRIPTIONS = greedy ***, hes not looking for compensation of work done just to make money. every other hack is working and free like aimbot. aimbot ruins the game make people pay for that and i bet they would.
Old 12/29/2006, 16:50   #35

The crack is done, but i have to do something good to have the crack? i cant understand it =/
Old 12/29/2006, 17:39   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by on22s@Dec 26 2006, 06:40
on like every server their are at least 5 ppl buying bulk pasks every mouth. most of the time they are either too stupid to know what a bot is or is just lazy beyond belif. in my option 9net9 has done nothing wroung. whats wroung with them selling it for like 4 dollers a mouth who really is it harming. COparter has been out for a long time and conquer still hasn't lost any money. EO is in fact give away money. TQ near and possibe fear future is sucre.9net9 on the other hand is not it ain't a whole bunch of azs in some ofen is korea, china, or US or whatever. it is by my understanding a copple of guys doing it. so, why would keep it alive if they ain't makeing any money. THEY WOUNT COparter is gone and that might be good or bad. at the very leat ppl if it does get cracked and relised donate to them just whatever ya can cuz, no money to them = no parter. which also means ppl might quit or might not. TQ isn't really the problem here 9net9 is.
they probably hired a lot of guys from india who get payed like **** to program it. that always happens, outsource to the lowest and cheapest, thats why their product is often flakey.

this is from real world experience....

besides this game is for fun - dont take it so seriously, for those who dont get the bot and dont want to play, just quit or sell your char, otherwise be like me and lvl your chars the hard way, manually or plvl, or wait till someone posts one.
Old 12/29/2006, 17:56   #37

Quote:
Originally posted by Xibungo@Dec 29 2006, 16:50
The crack is done, but i have to do something good to have the crack? i cant understand it =/
What they are trying to do is give the cracked version not to everyone here on the forums. There are loads of people who come on these forums for the bots only and leach like their lives depend on it. They give **** about the community..
So what they wanna do now is see which people on here have tryed to help others, and do care about the community and stuff like that. Otherwise we just get leachers only 'n stuff who come here just for the bots.
Anyways if you want the bot apply for it in that topic, say some stuff about why you think you deserve to get the bot, and hope they'll agree with you and you'll get it. That's all, i'm off for some tv now. Babye
Old 12/29/2006, 19:49   #38

me personally i would LOVE to see what the script for the bot looks like... just so i can see what it is...and play around with it.. break it yes LOL then fix it again.. you know like tear it up then get it working.. just to say i did it..

and to those who dont want the script released to the public
"give a man a fish.. he eats for one day... TEACH a man to fish and he never goes hungry again"

I think for those who wish to learn how to crack this particular program.. TEACH them... let them do it themselves as some one said before... the satisfaction of knowing you did something is far greater than any money you could get from it. IMO.
Old 12/29/2006, 19:56   #39

noob... u CANT TEACH ppl to crack (not that there would be anything left to crack if 9net9 stops providing bots) nor teach them how to make bots themselves

OMG why can't ppl see and understand... IF IT GOES TO PUBLIC THEN THE BOT"S DEAD FOREVER END OF STORY!!!
Old 12/29/2006, 21:52   #40

There is no reason to be hostile... I didnt post anything to promote being a jerk...and YES you can show people how to do it.. how do you think it was started in the first place
and as someone said before... IT WILL go public... eventually anyway...
and NOOOO the bot wont be dead forever... because there will ALWAYS be someone to make another one... just as good... or better... your the NOOB for being so closed minded. THIS is what this forum is FOR... is learning..... and SHARING....
But as I stated before... there is no reason for you to be a jackass to me.... so go ahead and be a jackass... alllllllllll you wish... and when it goes public... and DOESNT die.. ill sit back and laugh... while you whine and ***** and moan about everyone enjoying themselves...

and do you HONESTLY think that SCRIPTVESSLE is the ONLY bot?! theres COAUTOPILOT....which is actually alot more in depth than SV... better functions and the whole nine yards....... *** your a moron.... to be a jackass and not even know about other bots... if you DID know .... you didnt post them...so go ahead and flame... call me a noob... what ever... i dont care...it changes nothing except that you come off sounding like a complete jackass... and a ******.AND before you reply with some stupid comback... YES ive tried them both....
Sorry .... im not spending any more of my time with you. Later