Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making gem drops sound like mets

Discussion on Making gem drops sound like mets within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys,

I was wondering where do I need to start looking in the CO folder to edit gem drops to sound like mets instead of the current "scroll" drop noise they make now. Would be a lot easier to find them based on their drop noise. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated
Old 12/19/2006, 18:49   #2

well, if you want to make the sound loud, everytime someone drops a misc. item, scroll, arrows, etc, it'll make the big sound you set, or you can go to the hacks and exploits forums for the one that turns it into giftbags
Old 12/19/2006, 19:35   #3

Yeah they have too many sounds tied into that file. Youd be hearing mets all day long.
Old 12/19/2006, 22:53   #4

One thing I REALLY like is hearing met sounds and there actually being mets there...and DB's are even better but I think that a DB should sound different.
Old 12/19/2006, 23:41   #5

Yeah I found the giftbag edit, going to use that. Got a DB yesterday hunting, thought it was just another met until I saw it Also got 4 gems
Old 12/20/2006, 17:49   #6

Lols, There is a specific file for gem drop called dropgem.wav in sounds folder. But weird thing is conquer doesnt use that for gemdrop. They use dropitem for gem drop. Maybe next time ^^.

Oh, Wheres the giftbag edit? Cant seem to find it lol
Old 12/20/2006, 18:10   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Ambrocious@Dec 19 2006, 22:53
One thing I REALLY like is hearing met sounds and there actually being mets there...and DB's are even better but I think that a DB should sound different.
I agree, since i was a noob that i liked the sound of the met drop, and at that time i was always hoping that the db drop sound would be diferent (i even bought a db and droped it just to hear the sound) but it turned out the sound was the same! i was so sad!!! but if anyone canteach me to make a diferent sound for the db, i would be gratful!
Old 12/20/2006, 20:25   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by DragoNLegacY+Dec 20 2006, 12:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DragoNLegacY @ Dec 20 2006, 12:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ambrocious@Dec 19 2006, 22:53
I agree, since i was a noob that i liked the sound of the met drop, and at that time i was always hoping that the db drop sound would be diferent (i even bought a db and droped it just to hear the sound) but it turned out the sound was the same! i was so sad!!! but if anyone canteach me to make a diferent sound for the db, i would be gratful! [/b][/quote]
the simplest way would be to just rename a sound file you want to use, then replace the old one... in theory you could have an entire song play