Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A [*****] Things that can Edit...

Discussion on A [*****] Things that can Edit... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A [*****] Things that can Edit...

in my server..
i saw someone did a CTRL + Click on a item thing that show item's condiction..

and it was like..
[SuckBalls +12]
and i asked him..
how he did it..
he couldn't tel..
or gm will patch it up..
so i wonder anyone wanna share it with us?
might be usefull xD
Old 08/15/2010, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,335

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 CooL
08/08/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 :cool: CoOoL
i am admin of pserver - how to edit foll. things?
02/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 22 Replies
heya i downloaded serverfiles and made a pserver for friendz classmates and so on, but i need a lil bit help.... i unpacked data pack (now theres share folder and more folders) but i wanna know in which file i edit that the mobs in frozen drop lvl 145 weapons and 130 armor... i dont know pls tell me: which file i have to open and what i have to edit then? thanks
THINGS U NEED TO EDIT CONQUER
12/13/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
this are the simple things u need to dl to edit conquer DDS Converter, Elite Force 2 Downloads, Elite Force 2 Graphics Tools (u need this to go inside conquer folder/ini to open all the files u want to edit) Download Adobe PhotoShop 7.0 Trial Function Limited software - Softlookup Downloads (photoshop 7 trial, 30days only, but i think more than enough to edit what ya one) http://www.idigitalemotion.com/tutorials/beginner s.html (this is the tutorial might be of some use i hope) Download...