Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help making speed hack for spanish server

Discussion on need help making speed hack for spanish server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i am new to this wonderfull community, yet i lack of knoledge so i'd really apreciate if you guys who know a lot could help me making a speed hack for spanish server, there isen't that many speed hacks in spanish servers
( ) ( conquer spanish version )
So I know this might look like spamm for some of you but if you have time to explain to this little noob i'd really apreciate it, well i guess the basics like what program do i use where should i go what to change and etc would be some of the steps i might consider you guys to explain,
if you guys consider this spamm well sorry
Old 12/24/2006, 06:44   #2

Lo mas facil es conseguirse el cheat engine, lee el tutorial solo para que sepas como se usa. En si lo que tienes que hacer es buscar el valor del cyclone, una vez que sabes en donde esta solo lo congelas y tendras la velocidad del cyclone todo el tiempo. Si llegas a leer esto te explico mas de como hacerle. Por aqui hay una discusion de memory adress, ahi estan las direcciones en donde se guardan los valores de cosas como esa, busacale y dale una leida.
Old 12/24/2006, 08:05   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by elpedoloco@Dec 17 2006, 11:20
well i am new to this wonderfull community, yet i lack of knoledge so i'd really apreciate if you guys who know a lot could help me making a speed hack for spanish server, there isen't that many speed hacks in spanish servers
( ) ( conquer spanish version )
So I know this might look like spamm for some of you but if you have time to explain to this little noob i'd really apreciate it, well i guess the basics like what program do i use where should i go what to change and etc would be some of the steps i might consider you guys to explain,
if you guys consider this spamm well sorry
Ok Billy here is what you need to do watch our informitive video. You should have the answer to all your questions.

Old 01/27/2008, 05:53   #4

tanxs
Old 01/27/2008, 05:56   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by said_tito31 View Post
tanxs
Reported for bumping,please read the rules and regulations of e*pvpers,you are strongly advised to do so when you join e*pvpers anyway.
Old 01/27/2008, 14:10   #6

Received Thanks: 1,960
#Closed
Closed Thread