Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoParner/ScriptVessel

Discussion on CoParner/ScriptVessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/24/2006, 22:10   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by InsaneDeath@Dec 18 2006, 18:22
COpartner(if cracked) should be released to the public.
First of all, without it this game would go back to massbulk buyers ruling over.
The only good thing about this game is the PvP.
What's destroying the game is aimbots, not COPartner
very flawed thinking cause bulk buyers are using the same hacks as the non bulk buyers so basicly the argument is flawed. either way bulk buyers are still going to have the upper hand. only those who know how to use the hacks wisely and the right time should be allowed to use the hacks. and that means those who dont take the work to other forums and post them on other forums claiming the work as their own. thats all i'm saying thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HAVE COPARNER AND MORE HACKS FOR CONQUISTA? ( the spanish conquer )
03/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Im searching for all webs and this is the best of hacks, questions, and information for all online games, but i don't see anything for conquista( spanish conquer) Have any programs for it? :confused: Thanks ;D ;) PD: srry for my english, Im spanish and my english is horrible hehe Ty :)
coparner best hunting class
05/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
whats the best class to item hunt with co conquer? i heard archers dont work well..... im using trojan at apparitions (not a high lvl :( so what class / where to hunt with co partner you guys think you get the most items?
ScriptVessel
05/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I TRY TO UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION IN THE LINK TO ScriptVessel, BUT I HAVE A QUESTION, I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS BOT?? OR I CAN DOWNLOAD THE BOT HERE AND CRACK... I DONT UNDERSTAND THE GUIDE, I KNOW, I KNOW IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM, BUT ITS REALLY DIFFICULT TO ME UNDERSTAND THE STEPS... IF YOU CAN PUT A MORE SPECIFIC GUIDE HERE, I REALLY APPRECIATE... IM A AMATEUR IN PROGRAMATION BUT A TRY TO LEARN ALL THE TIME! THANTS A LOT FOR YOUR TIME!! BYE PD: PLEASE GIVE ME LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE BOT...
ScriptVessel
05/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
does the SV still working after the new patch that stop all bots?
CoParner cracked?
05/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Has any body cracked the trial version of CoPartner, due to the new patch all of these rograms DO NOT WORK, so if any body would like to inform the peoeple of elitepvpers.com where to get the cracke CoPartner from or IF any body is going to crack it/ have crakced it?