Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plzz some 1 tell me how to make a simple bot

Discussion on plzz some 1 tell me how to make a simple bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi as u all would no the new patch for conquer online 2 will not allow u to use a bot.

could some 1 plzz tell me how to make a simple bot

thax

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make your own Multiclient [Simple]
08/04/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
First of all what your going to need, to get a hex editor, this file is not mine so i cannot guarantee there is no virus or not i do not know. HxD Hex Editor - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com This is from download.com, it is one Hex editor file. Honestly tho you can just go to Google and just find any free hex editor. What you need to do next is get your Conquer.exe file, my suggestion is that people always make a back up file for this before they...
Need Help To Make Simple Bot With : Autoit :
05/21/2010 - General Coding - 9 Replies
Hey Every One.. I Just want Know How To Make Simple Bot With Autoit.. All I need To Know :- 1.How To make The Bot Run On Game Only Mean Work On Background 2.How To Insert HotKeys Like Ctrl+A - Insert - Shit - F1...F10 3.How To Control The Time...? 4.How To Make mouse Click left Or Right Click Into Cord (x,y).. All Of those Wanna Done Into Background... Any Way Thx For Reading My Request N For Help
Can someone plzz make a working ijji gunz morphine
07/16/2009 - GunZ - 6 Replies
cant somone make a guide for the ijji gunz reymix cheat engine plz cuz ive done everything that i need and then when i start ijji its like getting stuck ag i gets system log error.. so plz make a guide or a morphine thas working for iji gunz....(lawnmower . hp ap lock insane massive wht more) plz.... working after the 27.06 2007 patch plz
how make the simple shadow red
10/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
someone have edited the simple shadow ,and in what file are for change?:confused:
plzz some 1 tell me how to make a simple bot
12/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi as u all would no the new patch for conquer online 2 will not allow u to use a bot. could some 1 plzz tell me how to make a simple bot thax