Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SirMediator HELP :(

Discussion on SirMediator HELP :( within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SirMediator HELP :(

I actually made a video so it would be pretty clear what i have and what i've done and hopefully one of you knows how to fix my problem? Comment in either locations.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 15:09   #2

Yea please, I'll see if that does anything, but I don't think that was the issue before. But it's worth a shot!
Old 08/11/2010, 15:34   #3

Received Thanks: 1,431
cracked conquer may/may not work, ideally use the official client, sir med has multi built in

and thanks for bringing this problem to our attention. at a guess what is happening is ur getting dc'ed, and we're not handling that dc, and thus it just looks like uve stopped. for now all i can suggest is not using an archer, but yea ill look into it. do apologise tho, as we've mainly been testing with melee character
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 15:36   #4

Okay but is that the reason it freezes by chance warlax. And thank you for responding btw I appreciate it cause i know your a busy guy lol
Old 08/15/2010, 01:27   #5

did comediator 1.07 works in spanish conquer? o.o