Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

alot of ppl will be in bot jail tom :D

Discussion on alot of ppl will be in bot jail tom :D within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/12/2006, 03:23   #31

elite*gold: 0
thats sucks man :hm:
Old 12/12/2006, 03:28   #32

hey, first of sorry for double posting, but servers lagging like **** and i cant edit my post, so i had an idea, someone said the new client has the english/englush thing when you hex edit it to try to multi it like the old client, which makes me think, tq could be just plain stupid and put it back like that (possible), OR it could be an old client, not a new one, which would mean older versions of cotobo would work with it, although there still is the itemtype.dat issue, you could still use it for blue mouse and such, sadly, i dont have the .39 cotobo, and cant find the download for it, if anybody has, please try or host the file
Old 12/12/2006, 03:29   #33

hey, first of sorry for double posting, but servers lagging like **** and i cant edit my post, so i had an idea, someone said the new client has the english/englush thing when you hex edit it to try to multi it like the old client, which makes me think, tq could be just plain stupid and put it back like that (possible), OR it could be an old client, not a new one, which would mean older versions of cotobo would work with it, although there still is the itemtype.dat issue, you could still use it for blue mouse and such, sadly, i dont have the .39 cotobo, and cant find the download for it, if anybody has, please try or host the file
Old 12/12/2006, 04:58   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by dragonfromhell@Dec 11 2006, 12:55
Take care all my friends....after the server down time on Dec. 11
alot of ppl who use cotobo...bot programs ..speedhack (in market .tc.pc.ac)..aimbot will got street to jail bot ..... i have have talk with pluto GM (.cn)... here is what she said..
1- all GM in all servers will be online after maintenance on Dec. 11 to see everything going right
2- they want be sure that new patch stop all hacking programs
3- they will not use only [GM] chars.... they will have spy chars every where
4- if any [GM] got someone try to hack around...maby he will pay double db in first time ...
for all my friend try to be safe after the maintenance ...and all have to wait the new bots coming after ppl sure thats allready work....please dont try any boting or hacks programs ( its ok with noobs char ) ..... and im waiting for update and please tell me any new news if anyone got......[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=thatxxx alot ' border='0' alt='thatxxx alot ' />
Lmao no more aimbots for CS ^^ i cant wait oh what will moy do now?
Old 12/12/2006, 05:29   #35

thing is we are talking about a company that deletes any post that mdoesnt agree with them i honestly dont think they realy care if you bot or not
Old 12/12/2006, 05:48   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick_jochem@Dec 11 2006, 16:30
How would they stop cotobo???
Yeah maybe mining and dropping. But nothing else most of tools are client side.
By changing packets (I might have more to say on more recent replies, but I'll edit this post if I see anything...)
Old 12/12/2006, 06:13   #37

elite*gold: 20
Well, since the fall of COP Im going to work on my own pure memory bot, hopefully make it better than COP!
Old 12/12/2006, 06:19   #38

u gonna release it?
Old 12/12/2006, 06:25   #39

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Dec 11 2006, 13:59
gms like to lie ive seen a lot of times trust me
Face the facts Peach, Speedhack disabled, CoPartner disabled, most graphic mods reversed, multiclient whacked, I think they've finally identified the problem
Old 12/12/2006, 06:34   #40

erm u distorted ur thinkings lol
Old 12/12/2006, 06:34   #41

Quote:
Originally posted by asdfasdfasdfj@Dec 12 2006, 12:18
"4 computers on 1 router = 1 issued ip from a service" all clients logged on thru a router have the same ip "the 1 ip issued from ur internet provider becomes split by your router. not by the internet provider." so if you bot on one char, all the other chars will NOT go to bot jail, because if they did that, that would mean all chars with that ip would go to bot jail, and that means if 2 ppl at an internet cafe are playing co, and one bots, theyd both go to bot jail, which would make people mad, therefore it wont happen, therefore, feel free to bot with noobs while your mains on, cause theres no way to tell a computers private ip thru the routers public ip (i have a friend who knows ALOT about networking, and i was just kind of paraphrazing here, so yeah)
ip address, yes.
mac address are COMPUTER bound.
if the client detects more than 2, connections with the same MAC address, could be a possible ban

MAC address are NIC (network interface card) dependant, the router only changes the IP header