Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need COPartner working..

Discussion on need COPartner working.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please! My COPartner isn't working right! It won't pick up any items! [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text= CURSE YOU COPARTNER!' border='0' alt=' CURSE YOU COPARTNER!' />

ME

*Edit - picture removed by DM
Old 12/11/2006, 00:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
#close - wrong section.
Next time warning.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
copartner working for me
01/06/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 15 Replies
I say u its not my copartner this is co partner which work for me its not good looking but it can hunt I try many copartners but onli this work I DONT MAKE THIS BOT I FIND IT IN ELITEPVPERS PAGE BUT I DONT REMEMBER THE LINK SO I POST IT HERE
Get you COPartner working after the 4302 patch!
05/05/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies
to get CO Partner working once again you must have your CO only patched to 4301 if your CO is already patched, you must uninstall it and make sure none of the main CO files are left afterwards. then reinstall the CO Client (if you dont have it, download it from http://www.conqueronline.com/downloads/client.htm I've included a patch that already has all the patches up to 4301 added as well as the version.dat info changed to make the game think it's 4302. I also included a multi-co...
COPartner Not working = good?
03/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 44 Replies
You know...if you put this into perspective, IMHO, CO Partner not working isn't all a bad thing. I mean, Ultimatehacker is a hoarder, but I'll still bug him for things :bandit: , adn really, other than him, choco, and possibly hojo, no one else here really has "pro" bot making skills. In fact, I'd say 95% of people here are pure leechers. Looking around the forums I find myself asking...could these idiots really own me ingame because they leave a bot running 24/7 (I rarely used it, I...
COpartner not working
02/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
why the hell my copartner doesnt work...maybe have to train my trojan with hands on :(