Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Potential Fixes in new patch

Discussion on Potential Fixes in new patch within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/06/2006, 00:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Sence The patch wasn't released today does that mean it might today?
Old 12/06/2006, 01:06   #32

errr here: sence the patch wasnt release yesterday...... does that mean it might be released tomorrow?
Old 12/06/2006, 01:13   #33

Opps yea i mean yesterday and released today? LOL. It was a quick post my grilled cheese sandwich was burning. Btw.... where can i find the sorce code for Cotobo. Or can anyone post a link of some sorce code to some packet sending bots. I want to brake them dwn to see how they work. I learn best by example.
Thx
Old 12/06/2006, 01:28   #34

no more partner

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Updated Patch Notes introduces many fixes
11/07/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
With the already bursting patch notes list for Aion patch 1.5.1, NCsoft has added to the preliminary list with even more fixes and updates. While the new additions are primarily minor changes there are some interesting alterations that caught my eye including aether extraction captcha and helpful keyword searches on the broker. Aion? Online: The Official Aion Fantasy MMORPG Website - PowerWiki (via tentonhammer, thx!)
Potential Conquer Map
11/06/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
This is my 3D school project! And I've come to think of that this can be made into a new PK arena or something like that. At least a new map. That's prolly what I'll do later, but it isn't finished yet. As some of you might see, this is the Matrix Dojo,
Perhaps a potential contributor
12/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Okay Guy here the situation. I'm going to start programming I figured I'd start withCO so anybody who wont mind helpin me out give me a PM thnx in advance Nushizu
Lag Cheat (potential dupe)
11/28/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Go to a vendor who sales limited objects (patterns or what ever). Raise up your ping to 180-210 (or maybe higher), by downloading some, or run a prog. Buyout the limited objects down to 1 and than rightklick on the item as fast as you can. You have a chance of 90 %, that you get the item 2 times, paying only one. This chance is given, too, if the vendor have only 1 of them at the beginning. 1) Find a vendor that is selling items. 2) Make sure he only has a limited supply of an item. ...
Massive Credit Potential
11/23/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
This is similar to the futures market.... I can't guarantee that this will work anywhere and even if it does it might be server specific... and unfortunatly by telling people it is increasing the chances it actually wont work, but since I have flamed people slightly for saying they had strategies but didn't want to share them I didnt want to be a hypocrit! So here is my/my friends theory........ I'm sure people are starting to hear about the big SWG changes coming down: ...