Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Meteor Zone

Discussion on Meteor Zone within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/05/2006, 22:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
thanks guys xD

just had too much time and didnt have anything better to do (didnt want to boot CO jet for some even for me unknown reason XD)
Old 12/06/2006, 04:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
#close - very nice story. ^^

For any new member, you may go to conqueronline main site to find out more.
Or
"Search" this forum.

DM
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Meteor Zone-NO WAY OUT!
10/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
So I died while in Meteor Zone. I ended up by the WaterDevils. USUALLY and this is how its been for years (at least for me..) so when you die in Meteor Zone it puts you in StoneCity or another City. Now I keep getting put by WaterDevils. I've gone through ALL the portals and talked to the only NPC their "Grandpa" which only sends me back to bottom left side. I've now been stuck here for 3 days. Been trying every day to get out and yet so stuck. I dont know if any one has a...
How i can get to Meteor zone?
04/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=YES! Where I Can Go To Meteor Zone?' border='0' alt='YES! Where I Can Go To Meteor Zone?' />text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=And How?' border='0' alt='And How?' /> I Don't know.. :ops:
Please help me!, Meteor Zone!
03/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hia everyone!, please can you tell me if i can change the real meteor doves so i know which are fake and which are real, if there is a way please tell me! Thanks
Meteor Zone
02/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I've played conquer for a long time but recently i am not able to get out of Meteor Zone map alive anymore. Anyone know how to? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Meteor Zone' border='0' alt='Meteor Zone' /> IMPORTANT valuable merchandise at risk