Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Copartner lag problems

Discussion on Copartner lag problems within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok... Copartner works fine with COboto or with out for the first 5 mins and as im hunting(dont matter if I have jump on or off or I am in 1024X768 or 800X600 mode) it starts lagging real bad, untill finaly it dc. I've tried serval working vers of Copartner and different multiclients but all do the same thing. Anybody have any ideas whats going on here? Although it probably wont matter after tomarrows patch.
Old 12/03/2006, 19:44   #2

blocking effects will greatly reduce lag.

also, turn off features you don't need. this may also help.
Old 12/03/2006, 20:02   #3

I tried that too using Coboto and its not really like a lag problem casue it works fine for the first 5 mins and then its like it causes the client to freeze. At first I thought it was a jumping problem casue it would freeze in mid jump. So I tried putting it on run but it still does it. It seems more like a runtime issue with the bot. But I dont get any error messages

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^
CoPartner
11/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
So when using CoPartner and got killed then you automaticly got d/ced how to put this that it wouldnt d/c when got killed? didnt know to what place put this question so i putted it here :D
CoPartner
11/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Well I know how to work co parnter been usin it since it came out... But past few days its been doin weird things like runnin outa the bit i recorded and standing in a corner o,o or trying to hit mobs tht are sorta far away but always missin therefore it just stands there and lets mobs hit him... Anyone else seein this or is it just me rofl?