Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game clock

Discussion on Game clock within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
does anyone know why the game clock would not display and how to get it back. in case that i am not clear its the clock that is on the same line as the server name. I had it for a short time and never got it back, even after a new install.

thanks.
Old 12/01/2006, 00:56   #2

check your system clock, is it right? is it the right date? because the clock in the game depends on the clock of the sytem so i heard
Old 12/01/2006, 07:00   #3

BUZZ

ok i'm assuming you editted your GameData.dll? (or have an editted one)

this happened to me, and it took me a second to realize why. if you edit your software... it'll change (duh me)... anywho the clock goes away if you change the version of the software (i.e. from English to Snglish) i am unaware of a way to revive the clock... but i hope this clears up the mystery

EDIT: it may occur with macros (and any editted client, perhaps)
Old 12/01/2006, 14:04   #4

yup i edited gaedata.dll and i have no time now =( but o well multiclient is mroe important
Old 12/01/2006, 19:33   #5

thanks i kinda figured that it was the modified gamedata.dll, was wondering if there was a way around it.
Old 12/02/2006, 00:13   #6

no, sorry.

the problem is that the version of the software is changed. the server doesn't recognize the version and therefore is unable to relay certain data (like time)

if i see or find a way i will let you know