Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Hack/cheat realease

Discussion on [Question]Hack/cheat realease within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maybe i'm wrong but lvl 2 came with Karma, right ?
If i'm wrong, tell where is my error !
I don't understand how can u trust lvl 2 more than someone else ?
Do you think someone that create something will play more fairplay ?
Maybe some of them, but my point is someone that create cheat, do it to use it, then his only goal will be get more cheat !
I'm here since more 2 year, and i never cheated to win, gain or something like that, what make me untrustable to don't get acces to other cheat, maybe only coz i'm not a programmer...

I don't ask for something i just want to understand.
I saw that many ******* (like i was, maybe i'm still one) come here, i understand that they don't have to acces to all !

PS : i think that post won't be well seen ! lol
Old 11/30/2006, 12:14   #2

what the **** are you talking about
Old 11/30/2006, 12:17   #3

I'm talking about karma, level 2, acces to cheat, thrust !
Old 11/30/2006, 12:41   #4

i trust level 2's -.-'
Old 11/30/2006, 13:58   #5

Why ?
Do you trust your president too ?
Old 11/30/2006, 14:07   #6

elite*gold: 20
Level 2 is not based on Karma.
Level 2 doesn't contain bots/releases etc, it contains documents, and information on game protocols. Take a look at teh Packet Encryption guide in the guide forum, and thats an example of what you'll find in Level 2.

The point being, if you are not a programmer, and have no idea how to make use of such a guide, you don't belong in Level 2. Someone who can demonstrate they have programming ability, and can contribute their own such guides etc are picked into Level 2. Karma makes no difference.
Old 11/30/2006, 14:13   #7

Why i always read : that hack is only for lvl 2 or something like that ?
I mean i understand that some cheat/hax were reserved from few members, right or wrong ?
Old 11/30/2006, 14:22   #8

elite*gold: 20
"It's level 2" usually means: "We know this hack exists, but we haven't seen it in the public forum."

After all, how would half these know if something is in level 2 without having access. I'm not a level 2 member, but I have a fair idea of what is in there.
If you look at the people who are in level 2 or above, you'll see that very few of them actually play Conquer. There's hardly a thing Conquer in level 2, its mainly other games.