Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exp bar or text coulor and formatting

Discussion on Exp bar or text coulor and formatting within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
:? Hi, pvpers i have been playing co for about 4 years and one thing that realy buggs me is the exp bar, the text is way to hard to see in green areas (eg Tg, the exp percentage sits on a scarecrow and you can barely read it) cose its fluro green, is there a way to change this text colour to like a black or pink or maybe a light or dark brown by any chance, cose its just started to get on my nerves, i like all the skining work ppl have done, and know aboslutely nothing bout programing some may call me a leecher, lolol just think this would benifit others to,

laters
Old 11/27/2006, 14:52   #2

**** i so need to like spellcheck my writeing once im a while, lol my bad
Old 12/02/2006, 17:12   #3

just change the terrain(or get some glasses)
Old 12/02/2006, 17:58   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by evlreturned7@Dec 2 2006, 17:12
just change the terrain(or get some glasses)
Your a big help xD, well i dont noe how 2 do dat but i wud wanna noe how 2 change font size of text, etc
Old 12/02/2006, 18:41   #5

i know im a HUGE HELP! Glasses do work wonders... I can now see (from getting new perscriptions in my glasses*'Nother Idea*). I love my glasses, they are sexy for a guy, and all the girls love them!
Old 12/02/2006, 22:17   #6

wow...
Old 12/11/2006, 22:34   #7

oh ok lol its just when co 1 was getting intergrated into co "2" cough cough, they changed the exp bar in a update i still have the original co install file lol on a cd somewere i gues editing maps is alot easyer, thx for your help ppls :P
Old 12/11/2006, 22:41   #8

lol... if you could edit map you can make a joke for leechers...

just make most common maps all black and tell in the install instructions to back up... watch how many ppl go ask for the original files cus they didnt backup :P
my guess is on pretty much but i dunno where to find the map files... and some ppl maybe dont see the joke in it and get mad XD 'omgz0r!1!111 you f***ed up my conquer now i need to redownload!!1!111!11one!11 it takes 3 weeks because i have shiz connection!'

[/useless ****] :P
Old 12/17/2006, 00:57   #9

Lol nah thats not a usefull or nice thing to do rofl :P
Old 12/17/2006, 08:30   #10

well there are some gifted mod developers on here. mr.teenie was one of them maybe if he is still readng this forum he might hook you up.
Old 12/17/2006, 08:43   #11

sweet lol when i finish my schooling ill realy get into this stuff for the hell of doing it :P
Old 12/17/2006, 17:38   #12

Last time i spoke to Teenie he said he'd quit hacking Conquer for good