Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Water Taoist with Weapon

Discussion on Water Taoist with Weapon within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi!! im' new in this forum

Yesterday I saw a water taoist, he was using a segur, I thought that he was reborn but not. I told me that it was a trick.

If you know that trick, I'd like that you told me how.

Thank you
Old 11/19/2006, 21:59   #2

hm those guys are people that wear lvl 5 weapons and upgrade em with mets at market. they repair it with cotobo.
Old 11/19/2006, 22:07   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by AzNShadoW@Nov 19 2006, 21:59
hm those guys are people that wear lvl 5 weapons and upgrade em with mets at market. they repair it with cotobo.
mmmm.... but if u are taoist u need strenght for use weapons...
Old 11/19/2006, 23:08   #4

lol wtf is "segur"??

AzNShadoW told u that waters equip weapon when its lvl 5 or 10 (this lvl of weaps dont need strenght) than they up the weapon in market so they dont need to take it off...

DONT POST QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM

BTW

Quote:
I told me that it was a trick.
LOOOL
Old 11/21/2006, 03:15   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@Nov 19 2006, 23:08
lol wtf is "segur"??

AzNShadoW told u that waters equip weapon when its lvl 5 or 10 (this lvl of weaps dont need strenght) than they up the weapon in market so they dont need to take it off...

DONT POST QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM

BTW

Quote:
I told me that it was a trick.
LOOOL
wrong, lvl 5 daggers need 11 str :P
Old 11/21/2006, 17:22   #6

no worry about a tao needing to use a lvl 5 dagger, i am pretty sure that they will be using a 2 handed weopon. just make sure taht you add you +'s and gems before you up the lvl in market