Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to know how to do this

Discussion on I want to know how to do this within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pm me if you can tell me how to do this.

I really want to know. Right now I'm so ******* broke it's not funny anymore. I don't ask much around here. Well I haven't ask for anything really lately. IF you have any information at all on this please post it in this thread or contact me through PM.
Old 11/13/2006, 17:13   #2

Link is dead - they moved the thread on CO forums to mod's only. If you can post what was on there originally, I might be able to help...
Old 11/13/2006, 17:17   #3

Many weeks ago, friends and I started to see a lot of characters appearing and dissapearing, on certain NPC's at Desert City.

We first though it was a bug from when you lag and land on a NPC, and then though it was mabie a type of item-reselling bot.

After the finder of the first and second part of the program (Teh_Pwnzor, using bounty), he started to "investigate" what all there characters (all low level chars for 1 owner), were doing.

The Biggest theory so far, is a VERY VERY fast type of money-making bot, that if thiswere true, could make over 500k a minute, easily.

It starts off in the old part of Desert City, at the top right, in the little town, with the NPC named VillageHead.

When you talk to him, and chose the options in (screenshot #1), you get a LetterForHelp.

You take this to desert city (main) and give it to GeneralShou who is right beside the Pharmacist NPC. He gives you a ReplyFmShou (screenshot #2), that you take back to VillageHead (screenshot #3).

Once this is done, you get a free 1000 gold.

This quest is ONLY for level 70+ characters.

This leads us to believe that this person, named Peon, who has recently been seen with 300,000,000 (a lot on pyramid), and giving super items and droping stuff randomly, has found, or made a bot, mixed with a "teleport" hack that can let him do this quest, 2 times every second, with as many characters as he wants.

None of these characters are on top-moneybag, but that would make since, since when Teh_Pwnzor pked one of the characters, it droped ~1,000,000 gold.

He also offered a few archers (like H3LLIX) 100mil to plvl 8 characters to level 70.

Because we not NO IDEA how this "teleport hack" would be made, This is just a THEORY, but even if it is not, it SHOULD be looked into.

The movie, that is not edited, stoped, slowed, or cut in anyway, shows his characters teleporting (they are logged in) to both cities instantaneously.

Here, enjoy, and look around for this on any other servers.

SS#1
Old 11/14/2006, 14:03   #4

wtf usuall i say nothin unless i have somethin to contribute with but uhhhhhhhhhh **** i have never seen nothin like that b4
Old 11/14/2006, 18:12   #5

This is f***in crazy!! what is going on? we got to find out what is up, this could be an awesome way to get money! how long do you guys think it will take for tg to fix this? we should get this up and running as soon as possible!!
Old 11/14/2006, 19:38   #6

tq you mean and they are gonna delete the second part of the quest or the whole quest altogether i think
Old 11/14/2006, 21:06   #7

****. Easy way to make easy money =)
Old 11/14/2006, 23:21   #8

Wow now that is smart; just imagine the possibilites of a teleport hack in general.
Old 11/14/2006, 23:27   #9

Very interesting... If anything this shouldn't be lvl 1 access...
Old 11/15/2006, 00:01   #10

we gotta get to the bottom of this and screw over CO :X
Old 11/15/2006, 00:20   #11

well
i teleported me 1 time in mc i gone trough conductress to mc protal i gone in it then i jumped 1 time fast and then i was at bullmonster <.<
Old 11/15/2006, 00:23   #12

I heard TQ already patched this sometime last night or something.
Old 11/15/2006, 01:53   #13

It's amazing how fast they can patch something that threatens them losing a few dollars. All I can say is TQ are probably the greediest, most corrupt management system on the internet today. I'd trust a pay per view **** site more than TQ.
Old 11/15/2006, 02:47   #14

man they patched it? i teleported a couple times myself lol, all through random discovery
Old 11/17/2006, 12:20   #15

man, TQ is fast! (correction noticed and taken into account! thanks josh) But do you guys really think they will delete second half of the quest? I believe even though they patched it is still posible to overrun it evently! please, this type of programming isn't my strong point, but i can find some help outside Elitepvpers (a couple of friends) that might be able to do something, if someone would give me a light of what needs to be done!!