Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Copartnet Question

Discussion on Copartnet Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Can som1 explain me these options /like how the options work/and about the item drop ,if you wanna pic kup mets ,db elite etc.
Old 11/12/2006, 17:26   #2

The box you have circled labled interval is how many seconds inbetween left or right mouse clicks
the second box you have circled is where u can input an item name and your player will pick it up, --if u select default it will pick up mets,dbs,ref,uni,elite,super,and gold--
if you select all it will pick everything up exept for pots wich it accidently picks up once and a while.
The last box you have circled is the area your player will stay in... if your running copartner in a small spawn i would set the area =20 move =5.... I think area is the up and down movement and move is left and right movement, or i may have it backwards, cant remember.
Old 11/12/2006, 20:40   #3

yea tnx a lot, but does anyone know how to set it off that if people go near you. I run away all the time and i dont get any mobs to kill, Does anyone know how to put that off if some one get close you walk away. ?
Old 11/12/2006, 22:29   #4

click the not compete button and u will run away when players come near you. click compete and u wont run away