Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Small Guard

Discussion on Need Small Guard within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Give working proxy(aimbot) file for updated small (iron,copper,silver,gold)guard file o.0
Old 11/12/2006, 05:52   #2

WHAT?!?
Old 11/12/2006, 05:56   #3

...wow i never realized i can get a working proxy here in epvpers.com without giveing u small guard
Old 11/12/2006, 06:09   #4

The patch changed ips O_o i havn't read if they had an updated one lol
Old 11/12/2006, 09:23   #5

i still have no idea what you are saying in the original post
Old 11/12/2006, 13:29   #6

Ahh ****, hes IS a br... so i wouldnt be supried if u didnt understand.. but even i did, he wants a small gaurd, and if u dont know what hes talkin about, DONT ****** POST. anyway. im not going to give it to u, im jsut going to tell u to get the monster.dat editor and make it urself =], i also belive the last thing BR;s need is hacks... stupid race
Old 11/12/2006, 22:32   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by pink_panther@Nov 12 2006, 13:29
Ahh ****, hes IS a br... so i wouldnt be supried if u didnt understand.. but even i did, he wants a small gaurd, and if u dont know what hes talkin about, DONT ****** POST. anyway. im not going to give it to u, im jsut going to tell u to get the monster.dat editor and make it urself =], i also belive the last thing BR;s need is hacks... stupid race
Rotfl, if anyone sounds like a BR it would be you .. 1st off im a girl, 2nd off im not br lol.. 3rd off i do not know what program i need to edit the monster.dat..

Also pink_panther you are the biggest idiot ever lmao you made a fool of yourself
Old 11/12/2006, 22:34   #8

Oh and for those of you who did not understand my 1st post ill refraise it -.-

I will give someone the working aimbot/proxy file needed for the aimbot/proxy to work with the current patch if someone can help me get an updated small guard.. if you did not understand that you do not deserve to be on these forums lol