Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new minebot?

Discussion on new minebot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a lil question . did someone know/heard about a new minebot?
that dont let u attack by other ppls?
Old 11/08/2006, 19:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
cotobo... auto delog on any player wont suspect you forboting i guess...

anyway... there area lot of bots doing this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MineBot
10/28/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Hi everybody, I'm new here..but I think that I'm starting with the right foot :p I did a bot that: - Walks Fast = Like Speed Hack - Attacks only the meteour chicken at MetZone:D - FB or Scent Sword the target that u programe - Stig your archer with the CO minimize - Alert if see a Blue name, red name or black name. - Auto revive your partier's members ;D - Auto jump in your mets and DBs
I need minebot, Searching it doesnt help
11/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
okay, i need a mine bot that can drop ores, disconnect on people and reconnect some time later to keep mining. i tried the to use the Search function but it doesnt really give me a reliable bot. i would like some of you guys to recomend one ( a reliable, non-suspicious one). if you could, it would be well appreciated. oh and it'll be great if it wont send me to botjail. or is not detectable at the moment. THANKS.
minebot
10/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i've recently seen new mine bots tat actually managed to get their way back tp the mining position by themselves... what i mean is i killed them in pc mine, they "revive" themselves to pc city.. then hop all the way back to the mine and back to their original position where i killed them.. and continue to mine!!! i was like wtf!@!@ but i just keep waitin at the same spot and keep killing lol.. its a good way to boost pkpoints anyways lol=) but anyone know wad bot it is?