Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scam works or not???

Discussion on Scam works or not??? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When i do trade with money that i havnt and i click ok it just says trade failed.

Is this scam patched?

Tanks.
Old 11/04/2006, 05:13   #2

i believe there was something you could do with artmoney, but its fixed.
Old 11/04/2006, 12:57   #3

only thing you can do is say your client ****** up and when you press ok it'll fail...
then ask to drop on a place no one can come... let him drop first pickup and logout (only not many people fall for this since there's a too big chance of the first dropper getting nothing from the other, while the other picks up your ****)
Old 11/04/2006, 12:57   #4

hum... dmnd... i cant find any good scams =/
Old 11/06/2006, 18:33   #5

well i guess your going to have to earn your money the hard way. by mining, hunting and selling. if people did not spend the time they do trying to scam peeps and actually mining or hunting, they would have all the items they need doing that. i have goten supers, sockets +5 equipment all by those simple actions. its not that hard, just get off your *** and try it.
Old 11/06/2006, 18:45   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Nov 6 2006, 18:33
well i guess your going to have to earn your money the hard way. by mining, hunting and selling. if people did not spend the time they do trying to scam peeps and actually mining or hunting, they would have all the items they need doing that. i have goten supers, sockets +5 equipment all by those simple actions. its not that hard, just get off your *** and try it.
probably, i usually dont spend my time trying to scam anyone but damnd, yes, there is always a noob than NEEDS to be scammed, if u r understanding
Old 11/06/2006, 18:52   #7

i have never had the need to scam anyone , usually i will try an help them instead. its a GAME and there is no rush to get the best equipment or items. maybe becasue i am not a little kid and i have respect for other players. if i want something i work at it till i get it.
Old 11/06/2006, 19:02   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Nov 6 2006, 18:52
i have never had the need to scam anyone , usually i will try an help them instead. its a GAME and there is no rush to get the best equipment or items. maybe becasue i am not a little kid and i have respect for other players. if i want something i work at it till i get it.
Well said ^^
Old 11/06/2006, 19:08   #9

lol, i like to help and i help when i can, i am speaking of scamming who really needs to be scammed, example.... a scammer, the other day one guy tryed to scam me, well, he didnt and i scammed him, lol, now tell me, what i have done is incorrectly???
Old 11/06/2006, 20:39   #10

your just stooping to his his lvl and then your no better than him.
Closed Thread