Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Long way to Devil Abys

Discussion on Long way to Devil Abys within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any other way to get non reb char to devil abys??i play in fury server theres no tokens now to buy for lab 4, and makin lvl in mystic castle makes me mad i have lvl 112 warrior please help
Old 11/02/2006, 20:10   #2

Unless they patched it like they did Dis City, all you have to do is get a lvl 120+ RB char to make a team and take you there. That's what I did to get in there and fix Fire Met...rofl.
Old 11/02/2006, 20:38   #3

there is no way to get there without the tokens...
Old 11/02/2006, 22:38   #4

He's not talking about labby...he's talking about the 2nd RB quest
Old 11/03/2006, 13:25   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by KaraDevil@Nov 2 2006, 20:10
Unless they patched it like they did Dis City, all you have to do is get a lvl 120+ RB char to make a team and take you there. That's what I did to get in there and fix Fire Met...rofl.
*sigh* it's not a glitch you are allowed to make a team and take ppl in regardless of their lvl,, so it will not be "patched".
Now would low lvl noobs who have no idea what they are talking about please read the **** co website there is a wealth of information there. Then you maybe you would stop asking such questions and leaveing uneducated answers.
Old 11/03/2006, 17:09   #6

you can always wait in front of alex for a rb peep to enter and ask him to take you in. your bound to find someone that will get you in there, just may take some time though