Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible scamm??

Discussion on Possible scamm?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First off, don't flame, I didn't find any other topics.

This involves Art Money.

I've seen alot of people who want to use ArtMoney to make it seem like they have 1000000000000 gold to get peope to do x things in a scam. How about the opposite? In general.. people who are market hunting carry around larger sums of money when they want something. IE: Take out 2 million at a time, go shopping for things that are... lets say 600k each. What if the real price of an item you were selling was put in as 1.5kk, but you used ArtMoney to make i say 500k? This gets rid of trading what isn't there that the server checks.

Dunno. Just an idea.
Dun kill me.
Old 10/23/2006, 07:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Wouldn't matter
The server checks if the money is in the stall.
So if its 1.5kk and you make it 600k, when you click buy it doesn't care what is showing to you, it checks the db to see what is in there.
Artmoney is server sided.
Old 10/23/2006, 07:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
But the person buying it would see the 1.5 or the 600? Dunno. I'm half asleep. I knew it was stupid.
T.T