Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A question to the botters in the audience.

Discussion on A question to the botters in the audience. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, I know a lot of people here bot, you probably also ammuse yourself while finding an appropriate mining location by d/cing other bots. I do. Not necessarily ammusing, but it's good to know the botters around you...

So I ending up completely pwning a bot, it died. It's owner was quite mad and felt it necessary to bring their rb tao to settle the score. So, I was curious to see how you all felt about having your bots pwnt. Cuz, frankly, I'm not all that upset when my bot dies. I just start mining again.

So, any comments on the subject?
Old 10/23/2006, 05:48   #2

I don't bot cause belive it or not i enjoy playing lol, I personaly could care less if anyone bots, unless they come to my area and ks or stand on my stuff, then i killem.
Old 10/23/2006, 06:22   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny@Oct 23 2006, 01:50
Ok, I know a lot of people here bot, you probably also ammuse yourself while finding an appropriate mining location by d/cing other bots. I do. Not necessarily ammusing, but it's good to know the botters around you...

So I ending up completely pwning a bot, it died. It's owner was quite mad and felt it necessary to bring their rb tao to settle the score. So, I was curious to see how you all felt about having your bots pwnt. Cuz, frankly, I'm not all that upset when my bot dies. I just start mining again.

So, any comments on the subject?
I kill them back once with the char they killed botting :? And bot on
Old 10/23/2006, 21:46   #4

ok firstly, Mrs. Nuffy... i said a question to the botters... if you don't bot, it doesn't apply... so dont just make posts to get your standing raised, nooblet

lol Yay... i do the same generally, if i care to take the time, but i mean... this guy was uber ******... haha
Old 10/24/2006, 02:16   #5

i dont kill people unless they kill me then i'll kill them any time i see em
Old 10/24/2006, 04:13   #6

I find the mine pk'ing so frustrating that I don't mine no more.

I liked to watch TV while mining, so I put on an auto mousemover so it doesn't dc me.

Every commercial break I go check, mostly to empty the inventory of ****.

I don't necessarily consider this botting, I mean, do you sit at your screen watching your miner the entire time?
Old 10/24/2006, 17:22   #7

i will kill any person that flashes in the mine, and don't care who it is. i do the mouse quest alot and find alot of bluenames in there, so i kill them and tell them dont go blue next time. every so often i will get a red or blackname. peeps don't jsut check for bots, they kill your miners and go red doing it. you want to be a mine pker, so will be treated like one.
Old 10/24/2006, 18:27   #8

if you pk my miner your kos for life deal with it mine pkers go to hell.
Old 10/24/2006, 20:48   #9

I kill all the mienrs for fun, whether they bot or not.
Old 10/25/2006, 08:02   #10

hahaha... suck2... you're the reason mine bots exist... to save our precious gems from your greedy little hands :-P

cuz the truth is, mine pkers impact the cost of gems in a negative way.

and no, topsites, that's not mining... thats just bein afk... gotta use a bot program to be botting

and i don't watch my bot go at it... i do other work, or go out w/e depending on the time and day

thanx for ya'll responding to my topic
Old 10/26/2006, 20:06   #11

The only bots I don't like / think shouldnt be used are speedhacks and aimbots - IN GUILDWARS - personally, if someone wants to use aim and speed to own ppl in ac where they go red/black... then cool. all the more power to them. But when you're in a war to test skill, you should leave your bots in tc
Old 10/30/2006, 08:25   #12

good thinking shadow

so you don't mind the mine bots?

cuz i'd like this to focus more on mine botting... but it seams you all didn't read the questiong too well... (a few did) lol