Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

setting up a private server?

Discussion on setting up a private server? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well how would i setup QO to my own private server. i know how to change the ip and such but where can i dl the database it uses? and do i host it on my machine or a site? thanks.
Old 10/05/2006, 02:05   #2

you would need to find a server hoster or something.... that is if you wanted one that had lots of memory which lots of ppl(more than 10) could play
Old 10/05/2006, 02:20   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by high6@Oct 5 2006, 01:51
well how would i setup QO to my own private server. i know how to change the ip and such but where can i dl the database it uses? and do i host it on my machine or a site? thanks.
You can't setup QO you buffoon. You'd need the server software, which you don't have.
You can't simply take the QO IP and *poof* up a server of your own, you need actual code & software.
Old 10/05/2006, 02:36   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by iliveoncaffiene+Oct 5 2006, 02:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iliveoncaffiene @ Oct 5 2006, 02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--high6@Oct 5 2006, 01:51
You can't setup QO you buffoon. You'd need the server software, which you don't have.
You can't simply take the QO IP and *poof* up a server of your own, you need actual code & software. [/b][/quote]
thats y im asking where can i get a server and database.

i alrdy have a webserver and im not gonna have more then me and a few friends playing.

EDIT:

nm the i found a guide on how to set one up. now to just implant all the things current CO has... and add some stuff ;p
Old 10/05/2006, 03:07   #5

theres a full server dl here...just use the search for private server..the thread was started by Spankyn.
Also dont u play on Ryee High6
Old 10/05/2006, 03:47   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Mokujin@Oct 5 2006, 03:07
theres a full server dl here...just use the search for private server..the thread was started by Spankyn.
Also dont u play on Ryee High6
i have the server. i have everything working except its having a problem with making an account and login it in... i create a game account(select class) then it says it has an error and i relogin and the password has changed... even after changing it back it wont let me log onto it.

and yes i do play on ryee
Old 10/05/2006, 22:03   #7

You know u need a client that isnt pass Patch 4312 right? Cuz if your client has patched pass 4312 you wont connect!!

I got my server up and running...went under character data..changed the lvl to 130...600 vitality... and now getting 130 in Official server..will never mean as much..lmao..knowing that its something that can be changed in a matter of seconds takes all the fun out of it.
Old 10/06/2006, 02:28   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by iliveoncaffiene+Oct 5 2006, 02:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iliveoncaffiene @ Oct 5 2006, 02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--high6@Oct 5 2006, 01:51
You can't simply take the QO IP and *poof* up a server of your own, you need actual code & software. [/b][/quote]
Don't listen to this guy, he is a flame head and he thinks he is king ****
Old 10/06/2006, 03:57   #9

*****..this is useless..ull log in seeing NOTHING but a map..u mite as well screenshot and copy and paste in co..

If you cant figure out how to log on, there is a 100% chance u cannot make ur own c++ source code ot add monsters and such..maybe if u no vb u can add some npcs
Old 10/10/2006, 21:48   #10

Agreed!!
Old 10/10/2006, 22:20   #11

Just pwn the normal..
more players always fun