Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(HELP)I cant found this hack on search...

Discussion on (HELP)I cant found this hack on search... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, good afternoon to alls, im at new server, Fury, and here have a prople looting, his name is Bob Marley, him loot the item a SUPER FAST, automatically him drop, have any hack por this ? I combined the CoPartner with the Cyclone hack, but dont have a good function, or him using a hack, or him have a super brain...
Old 09/29/2006, 21:19   #2

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
how stupid can anyone be? ... this is incrediblie , THERE IS AN EXTRA QUESTIONS SECTION ONLY FOR CO2 AND EVERYWHERE WHERE YOU MUSN`T POST QUESTIONS THERE IS WRITTEN [NO QUESTIONS]... WHAT DO YOU THINK DOES THIS MEAN ....
so....now... no questions here ...
next time warning ( after 3 warnings, ban)
#closed
Closed Thread