Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dev] Project Alchemy

Discussion on [Dev] Project Alchemy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/16/2010, 01:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I agree there are far too many hacks/bots/tools for co and they are getting really easy for everyone to access. I do wanna correct you slightly though. This is in no way a 'public proxy'. It's a project I'm working on in my spare time for ***** and giggles as a way to learn a bit more coding and to log/structure some new packets to eventually (maybe) make my own server source running the latest tq patch.

I do not play conquer, I don't even play private servers... I just enjoy coding things for it for some reason as a way to teach myself new coding concepts. Strange but it works.

The reason I may be letting some people on is to basically do a bit of a stress test once I get the initiative to code the new version of the proxy so i can sort out and bugs. It MAY eventually be somewhat more prevalent but for now I'm literally thinking like 5-10 people just to provide some input as I stumble around coding new stuff.
Same here. I coded a cryptography program, and I even wrote the algorithm for it, but I really don't have a use for it lol. It looks nice and works great, I just made it because i was tired of grinding mobs in 9Dragons.

You should let me code some of it =/
Old 07/16/2010, 05:16   #17

Conquer experience: Started playing in 2005? I can't remember its been a long time. haha. Um I also played on several Conquer private servers and was GM/PM on a few of them.

Aprox Chars: Still playing with: Lvl 123 Archer on Dark Server, Lvl 110 water => Lvl 126 Water Dragon Server, Lvl 122 Trojan Dark server, Lvl 110 Water => Lvl 120 Fire
Retired Chara/Hacked:130 Worr 130 Trojan 130 , 130 Archer Full Double sockets for both chara but lost them... (Never bought Dbs from TQ ever)

English ability: Uhhh Fluent? I live in America.

Bot/proxy experience: I've used old bots from Cotobo (best bot ever... not 100% sure on the spelling) Scriptvessal (CoPartner formally known before it was a Pay to Bot service) Qoproxy, BCOProxy, Uhhh... other lvlings bots that I can not recall right now. haha. But yeah thats pretty much it for my exp. *EDIT* CIDProxy<--2nd Best bot ever
Old 07/21/2010, 13:55   #18

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Real warrior leveling:

****, these public proxies really gotta come to an end soon. No offense to thread maker though. I honestly just wish they'd change encryptions soon though, instead of using ******* encryptions that come with public instructions on how to "crack" them -_-
yea the amount of public proxies coming out atm is just stupid, tq really need to get off their lazy *****

and lol was ur war even in sm in that vid? blatantly should have waited til he was to record would have looked much cooler glad to see ur connection is letting u bot once again tho martin
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2010, 16:04   #19

Conquer experience:4 years
Aprox Chars: Lvl 131 archer, Lvl 84 pure ninja , 130 trojan
English ability: Very Fluent
Bot/proxy experience: Some, Previous Usage of , Script Vessel , CoFarmer and Cofr33dom

Skill: Can find Bugs
Online:4-10 Hrs/day
Old 07/21/2010, 18:07   #20

Conquer Experience: Almost 7 years. before server 1 was renamed dragon
Approx Chars: 2nd RB archer(137). 2st RB warrior(132). 2st RB ninja(133).
English ability: 10/10.
Bot/Proxy Experience: BXJ client less bot, COFarmer/BCO 2 weeks after it came out to now (currently one of the 6 people doing beta testing for them right now), 5/6 years using Conquer partner which is now known as SV for a few weeks. Co genius testing (just started).

can post comp specs if you need them..
Old 07/21/2010, 21:15   #21

Conquer experience : About 4/5 years.
Aprox Chars: By this I mean just general info (eg: ~L100 war or w/e) 121 Ninja, for testing purposes only. Other than that; 130-131-131 water - warrior - trojan and an 130 - 131- 130 trojan -warrior - archer.
English ability: 9/10
Bot/proxy experience: Tried several bots, Comimic, CoFarmer etc.

Good luck.
Old 10/15/2010, 10:15   #22

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Project temporarily in motion again

So I got bored and this is proving more interesting than I anticipated. Started as a restructuring of my proxy (clearing EVERYTHING out except for connections and writing it ground up) and well... everything is going so well that I'm going to see where it can go.

FEATURES HAVE BEEN RESET! Everything is being coded from scratch.

Features working again:
-Reading char info
-Reading char updates
-Reading character skills
-Auto activating xp skills (default based on job/sent skills)
-Improved speed systems (old one was a mess, lots of threading involved and multiple datetimes/etc)
-Seamless loot/hunt (they do not conflict and cause dc's)
-FAST looting (I was looting something like 4-5 items per second WHILE hunting at a reasonable rate)
-Medium/fast hunting: Fatal strike boosted. Very fast again. Superman about same/bit faster

Working on FULL loot system. Currently it has money, rares and custom lists added.. working now on 'all' loots so that you check every item that drops for quality/+ and then re-drop it if it's not what you want.

We'll see where it goes. I don't forsee it becoming anything public anytime soon but I like to track my projects.

Hellmouth is still alive... just rather busy atm irl to put enough time into it to see real progress. Proxy is something I can throw an hour or so into and see things come together.
Old 10/16/2010, 02:12   #23

Auto miner coded: Working perfectly (need auto dc on blue/red/black/gm still but that's part of general features)

Improved drop/loot code

Added basic pathless random movement.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2010, 05:44   #24

xD
Old 10/16/2010, 17:06   #25

Sounds cool, I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from making something like this myself. Hope it ever gonna come :3
Old 10/18/2010, 16:35   #26

Clip of the new hunt/loot. It's far from perfect as I'm sorting out timing between actions and there are no paths coded yet (easy to do once I do a few more things... maybe I'll be able to code an ACTUAL path finding system... my current one is rather basic)

Old 10/22/2010, 00:48   #27

Can't wait.

If this gets released I might start playing CO again.
Currently not playing any games, using computer pretty much solely for programming.
I don't understand how you can play CO for so long and not get tired of the same old *****
Old 10/23/2010, 20:48   #28

Conquer experience : more than 5 years
Aprox Chars: lots of 2nd rb chars, few of them 130+lvl, and i`m thinking to bot with ninjas/war`s, and FIRE`s
English ability: 9/10
Bot/proxy experience: BCO/Cofarmer, SV, i was CoGenius tester, and lots of other old bots proxy`s that i dont member the name
Old 10/24/2010, 08:14   #29

Conquer experience: I been playing since 03, i know too much about CO now these days.
Aprox Chars: Over 13 2nd rb accounts, all over lvl 132.
English ability: 10.
Bot/proxy experience: I been using proxies/bot since beginning of CO, i bot every day for countless hours. I have used about every proxy that has been made to the public.
Old 10/25/2010, 13:14   #30

Conquer experience: played before patch 5017 i think i started playing on patch 5008
Aprox Chars:ninja-warrior 125 , tro-archer 127 , tro 116,fire 111
English ability: as u can see i'm not that good at spelling the words corectly but i think i can easily talk in english
Bot/proxy experience: i used all the bots and proxys from venom and script vessel to bco and cogenius but i cant write even a line in c#,c++ , i never used em but i watched immuneone's(hybrid's)c# guide and i understood something hope i am good enough to test it