Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Give me hints on how to gwt jailed

Discussion on Give me hints on how to gwt jailed within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/16/2006, 20:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
there is a lvl limit to getting sent to bj. i have a lv 1 char jump and drop for about 10-15 mins and still didn't get botjail. perhaps lv 15 + for botjail. just go to ape mountain bridge and in 5 secs u get to lv 9 and bout 15 mins to lv 15. obviously it'd be nice if some1 can help u plvl a few chars to say like 30~40. i don't have high lv chars so i can't help u with that.
Old 09/16/2006, 20:47   #17

Jump a long jump across the screen, in the middle drop an item. Repeat untill ur at botjail lol.
Old 09/16/2006, 23:23   #18

Yes I was answering Tombstone.
Lol, never take a forum seriously, I have a different age on every one Im on.
For example, I'm 22 on this one.
Also, that website you stalked me on, thats a shared account too:P
There is a reason I dont tell anyone or use my real info, basically this situation
Anyway, this thread isnt a biography of me, its about getting bot jailed, lets keep it on topic
And also, im going with my previous statement:
You dont know me.
No matter how much you Wiki, you wont understand what I like or who I am.
Old 09/17/2006, 00:54   #19

Ofcourse you do
And to find you there was by mere accident, I got a bit suprised when I saw your name at the forums ^^
Looking how to do an firmware downgrade on my PSP :|

I never said I knew you, those were things I conclude too as my intensions were good. Dont think bad of me cause of that, I wanted the opposite..because hearing one weirdo calling someone else weird..just.. doesnt fit.
So you'll have to excuse Tombstone..he's is one of the many bad sides of epvp.

I will never know you (hopefully ), and you never me and that is how we should keep it ^.^

Anyway..!
Great to see that you took the initiative to do this even if you dont play CO anymore, so +k for that.
What Im waiting most for is Session four, probably the most usefull for me
Havent used COPartner since the 3020 patch, and stopped using cotobo since I lost my 3 miners in the sweep, so it will be nice to see results.

EDIT: @yokoyoko, btw..I dont think there is a lvl limit on botjail, I tried the botjail-jump for not so long ago with an noob, 3 jumps + 3 drops and I were in jail.
Old 09/17/2006, 04:54   #20

I am an avid cotobo, coparner, and multihack user, and axiously await your test results. Is the only difference between session one and three the time interval involved? Also are you using only partner, or having cotobo involved in the mix too? A suggestion for another variable to test (which is the main reason one of my char is in botjail) is to set the botting area to something low like 10 or less. GL on the rest of your tests.
Old 09/18/2006, 00:34   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Sep 16 2006, 13:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Sep 16 2006, 13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KatsuAkimoto@Sep 16 2006, 19:44
Lol in your point of view I am wierd. Why? Just cuz I'm not afraid to get jailed in a game?
Quote:
Meh, he's an 16 years old guy, likes Japanese music, plays games and loves his PSP.
Aint much to go wrong..or probably there is..but seems OK so far
First off, you don't know me. Second, get your facts straight.

I will test multiclient as well, but I don't want to do that until I have been jailed for a different reason, then I can compare.
No, never said you were weird.
Or were you answering Tombstone?

Only said your 16 years old, likes japanese music, plays games and love your PSP.
Theres nothing wrong to it, just like any other 16 year old kiddo.

That your 16 years old I found out here:
Notice that your using same sig+ava you use here?
And saying that it is old you cant because "Last Activity: 9 Hours Ago 08:58 AM "

I assumed you like Japanese music since you have "Gackt" as your avatar and your signature is one of his songs.
More of Gackt here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gackt
Youself saying your ava is Gackt and your sig one of his songs:

I assumed you play games and love your PSP because:

1) You hang out at an hacking site for CO, Co is the game.
Even if you play CO "temporarily" you still play it, and maybe you play other games? (Something I cant be sure on tho!)
2) You have an PSP, on a PSP you mainly play games, but you can aswell access internet via it (like you often have said).
3) I have an PSP myself, and I love it. Im sure any other hardcore PSP:er loves his too

But I cant get my to connect to the inernet, so fking frustating :| [/b][/quote]
heh that was awesome, you're pretty observant.

I'd love to know what your analysis of me is based on what you know
Old 09/18/2006, 07:24   #22

Session one and three are almost exactly the same:P
Ive added your suggestion, thanks!
And I havent yet done any Cotobo, I dotn have Cotobo right now:&#092;
But, as soon as I get jailed for COPartner at least once I will start some Cotobo studies:P