Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite arrows?

Discussion on Elite arrows? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was browsing around other archers, and looking how much better or worse I was when I noticed someone with arrows with the elite glow around them.

1. Wth? never seen or heard about this before.

2. Where can you get them? Or do you have to have like a super bow or use dragonballs on them?

Thanks in advance, and I did search.
Old 09/09/2006, 14:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its only a bug, when you look at a tro/warrior and he has elite weapon or shield, if the next player you browse is an archer, arrows will also be elite. It has no effect whatsoever its only how you see it, and will only happen with arrows.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make super arrows all look like 130 arrows
01/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Have you ever longed to have those fabled 130 super arrows? They just look so...powerful! Well, now you can - and all you need is a super bow. So, anyone who wants to change their super arrows to look like 130 super arrows, download my handy little file in the end post. I may add more edits to this once I receive my reply from a PM, related to editting and I may take requests. Here is the screenshot:
Arrows und Bot ^^
08/23/2007 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
hey ho ~ also ich habe da mal so 2 fragen x) und zwar die erste ist :... ich habe dies hier gelesen Use a UCE for this. 1. Equip your arrows/bolts and look at the number on bottom left.
elite arrows
08/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i saw few archer with the elite redness under there arrow if anyone can tell me how id really be greatfull:):):):)
how do you get that arrows
08/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
how do you get that arrows like refind or unqice or elite or super pls tell me sorry for the bad english <hr>Append on Aug 13 2007, 17:20<hr> and do you that you olso can speed hack with cheat engine ??? i know how find i out by myself
dma and arrows?
03/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
sory im noob at this but how would you go about reading arrows from the memory from a set offset?