Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using search

Discussion on Using search within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
these past couple days, ive seen a lot people with under 30 posts just leeching. I dont have a problem with people coming here to get cheats or whatever, but people that dont know the answers to questions need to use search. Im going to tell you how to better your results in search if you have a question.

First of all, heres search, use it.

When you often have a question, it can simply be answered by the thread where the creator put the hack, exploit, etc... These past couple days, people have had issues with CO partner. All of these problems have happened in the past. All you need to do is type "CO partner". You will get many results, including a lot of questions about CO partner. Browse through these to see if your question comes up. If it doesnt, go to the threads which the creators of it created. This is just an example with CO partner, but cn be used with any.

If at first your question doesnt come up, try using other keywords. Another helpful feature is PMing people who probably know the answer(people with karma and many posts). So remember, before you post, use the search feature. It will keep a lot of spam out of the forums, and will save you a lot of time waiting for people to answer. Have Fun!
Old 09/08/2006, 04:53   #2

lol... i bet this is about me xD.... and btw i do ask alot of questions... but then again i do search more than i ask questions lol.... i might b a noob on this forum, and not all pro answering other ppls questions, but in others i am. so im trying to b as "un-nooby" as possible atm.
Old 09/08/2006, 05:31   #3

nice way trying to kiss up to the mods :P, gl,

y wuld a noob look aat this thread and not the ones with the bots...
Old 09/08/2006, 05:42   #4

Read this also: When using search if you have words you are searching for that are not connected together you can put AND between them. You can also put OR between them. Thank you very much for reading this important post.
Old 09/08/2006, 08:25   #5

Who needs search? I think posting a completely useless topic of where to find COPartner is a much better idea, then everyone knows that you want it!
NOTE
The preceeding was a joke, if you didnt notice that then its ok, I will find humor in the replies to come:P
There are many "USE SEARCH" Topics, maybe u should just bump the old ones and not make a new one?
Search for one, im sure you will find one:P
Old 09/08/2006, 12:01   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by bigassmuffin@Sep 8 2006, 05:31

couldnt agree more.. he didnt even know abt the bug of rb fire tao and etc ... which have been ard since they patch TC as non pk zone..
Old 09/08/2006, 17:49   #7

Quote:

haha omg, so true
your are my mastor. D:
Old 09/08/2006, 21:25   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Hypocritez+Sep 8 2006, 12:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hypocritez @ Sep 8 2006, 12:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bigassmuffin@Sep 8 2006, 05:31

couldnt agree more.. he didnt even know abt the bug of rb fire tao and etc ... which have been ard since they patch TC as non pk zone.. [/b][/quote]
i knew about pkin in tc after they "took pking out", but what tsu said was about the BAT bug, which people didnt post. They just stated the ones about guard +skills.

And no, i wasnt directing this at any single person. Its was directed to the people over the past 5 days. I wasnt "kissing up to the mods" you noobs. If i were doing that, i would have a lot more spam topics. If you all havent noticed, there have been way too many spamming questions over the past couple days in particular.

If all of you have an opinion, keep it towards yourself.
Old 09/08/2006, 21:56   #9

Quote:

lol, ur right, i bet like 1%/100% of noobs would look at this
Old 09/08/2006, 22:00   #10

maybe i should re-name this 'the best hack ever' thread, then ppl will read it.