Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Socketing trick? I don't think so.

Discussion on No Socketing trick? I don't think so. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The very first thing I would like to say is... NO I am not posting this because I want your karma or some quick fame... I am not an attention seeker, I actuallty try to avoid attention in anyway possible all I want to get from this post is some opinions and maybe someone can try to do this.

On the tornado server there is a merchant, I don't think its neccesary to reveal his name. Well this merchant you see, sells 1 socted ornaments absoulotly every single time he has a stall. Well today I looked at his shop again and hes selling 4 socted items. Yes... I know your like.. "so wtf?lots of people sell socted items." Well in this case its special.

There was a similarity with all of these these items. EVERY SINGLE one was Unique 1 soc around lvl 80. Uni lvl 80 boots, uni lvl 75 brace, uni 70 ring and uni lvl 82 necky is all the things he is currently selling. Hes sold other items and HE ALWAYS has a uni soc lvl 80 items in his stall.... HOW in the world can you tell me there is not a trick to soceting after I have seen this?

This is a clue people... I need your help to help the comunity find out what this trick is so that we may all be filithy rich... k?

If you want to see it for your self log on Tornado, right now hes in the first row of the market, look for 4 uni items and youll find him. He is only selling these items.
Old 09/07/2006, 21:23   #2

spam mets ftw
Old 09/07/2006, 21:28   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Sep 7 2006, 21:23
spam mets ftw
Ahhh... I see... so he wasted 3+ dbs to make all his items uni just so it would look like there was trick behind it? ... makes sense... please read before you assume things.
Old 09/07/2006, 21:28   #4

Harder to succed with mets after level 70 and he keeps all the low level socs for plvl gear?

Or he tries to get the 2nd soc as long as the item us cheap to upgrade.
Old 09/07/2006, 21:30   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ZanoX@Sep 7 2006, 21:28
Harder to succed with mets after level 70 and he keeps all the low level socs for plvl gear?
Hes made the same item several times... unless he has countless pwr lvl sets then this is unprobable.
Old 09/07/2006, 21:32   #6

Mybie its the vendor for several people, or that he rbs the items he didnt manage to sell and spam them back up to 80?

Are you certain that it really is a "new" soc and not an old one that he/someone just rb'd
Old 09/07/2006, 21:36   #7

Yes very certain... I've seen the items sold and then new one brought back up, ussually he sells a soc before he puts up a new one but this time he had 4. He's been doing this for a long time now and he has the cheapest prices on the server so I'm sure these are new.
Old 09/07/2006, 22:01   #8

theres a very simple explanation to this. He buys or hunts for uni items, then he spams the mets on lots of uni items. Its not that hard if u have some money and a source for a lot of mets (met zone)
Old 09/07/2006, 22:03   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by kurogasa@Sep 7 2006, 22:01
theres a very simple explanation to this. He buys or hunts for uni items, then he spams the mets on lots of uni items. Its not that hard if u have some money and a source for a lot of mets (met zone)
Why on uni items and why do the items always end up being around the same lvl?
Old 09/07/2006, 22:06   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by TheAssMan+Sep 7 2006, 22:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheAssMan @ Sep 7 2006, 22:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kurogasa@Sep 7 2006, 22:01
Why on uni items and why do the items always end up being around the same lvl? [/b][/quote]
well, uni has a better chance than norm items, and he spams each to lvl 80 from a low lvl when theres a chance he could get a soc.
Old 09/07/2006, 22:09   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by kurogasa+Sep 7 2006, 22:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurogasa @ Sep 7 2006, 22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -TheAssMan@Sep 7 2006, 22:03
<!--QuoteBegin--kurogasa
Quote:
@Sep 7 2006, 22:01

well, uni has a better chance than norm items, and he spams each to lvl 80 from a low lvl when theres a chance he could get a soc. [/b][/quote]
If this is true that I got what I came here for, but never have I known that uni items have a better chance of socketing... is it so much better that a person can make almost 3 socs a week?
Old 09/07/2006, 22:13   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by TheAssMan+Sep 7 2006, 22:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheAssMan @ Sep 7 2006, 22:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -kurogasa@Sep 7 2006, 22:06
Quote:
Originally posted by -TheAssMan@Sep 7 2006, 22:03
<!--QuoteBegin--kurogasa
Quote:
Quote:
@Sep 7 2006, 22:01

well, uni has a better chance than norm items, and he spams each to lvl 80 from a low lvl when theres a chance he could get a soc.
If this is true that I got what I came here for, but never have I known that uni items have a better chance of socketing... is it so much better that a person can make almost 3 socs a week? [/b][/quote]
depends on 2 things

1. Your luck
2. How many mets you spam
Old 09/07/2006, 22:22   #13

Ok I will test this, you are saying that spamming mets on low level uni items is all this guy did. He makes at the very least 1 socket a week. If i try this and do not make 1 socket then you are incorrect about how this guy made his sockets. You may be correct that if I do this many many times that I might get lucky and make a soc but I already know that... this guy doesnt consider luck or he wouldnt have this many sockets. Luck may be a small part in his equation but not a big one.

Originaly I thought that he had bought ref lvl 80 boots and dbed them but I have yet to try this.
Old 09/07/2006, 22:23   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by TheAssMan+Sep 7 2006, 21:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheAssMan @ Sep 7 2006, 21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tsu@Sep 7 2006, 21:23
spam mets ftw
Ahhh... I see... so he wasted 3+ dbs to make all his items uni just so it would look like there was trick behind it? ... makes sense... please read before you assume things. [/b][/quote]
Who said aboutd using dbs?
met spam on uni items ftw

Please think before you assume things.
Old 09/07/2006, 22:27   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Sep 7 2006, 22:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Sep 7 2006, 22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -TheAssMan@Sep 7 2006, 21:28
<!--QuoteBegin--tsu
Quote:
@Sep 7 2006, 21:23
spam mets ftw

Ahhh... I see... so he wasted 3+ dbs to make all his items uni just so it would look like there was trick behind it? ... makes sense... please read before you assume things.
Who said aboutd using dbs?
met spam on uni items ftw

Please think before you assume things. [/b][/quote]
Please explain the reaccuring pattern of lvl 80 uni soc items then. And then tell me why he would go out and find uni items to spam mets on if he could just buy normal ones from the shop...? Its all luck, atleast everyone assumes so..

Kuro said that Uni items have a better chance, if thats true then that it self is the socet trick is it not? Also I have seen no proof of uni items having a better chance to socket. This guys did not explain his method so he might not have exploited your theory.