Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Did you know? elitepvpers has its own image host, epvpimg.com.

Is there a "Current" auto team follower bot??

This is a discussion on Is there a "Current" auto team follower bot?? within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category; I tried the new "cracked" version emulator and it wouldnt put me past the setup page. From here>> http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/index.php?...27&t=10829&st=0 Kept ...

Old 09-07-2006, 14:04   #1

I tried the new "cracked" version emulator and it wouldnt put me past the setup page.
From here>> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...27&t=10829&st=0
Kept giving me a big long error telling me to get the new patch from 9??9 or something like that.

My guess is its an old bot. probably should remove it from the forums.

I currently have the copartner cracked by puzzlebird. It works great from hunting on lower leveled monsters (for archer) but I can't get the "follow team captain" to work. Yes I typed in the team cpt's name where the monsters name would go normally when hunting. (just clicked detect and it went in)

I did see one yesterday in the snakes in the AC map working awesome. The guy was towing around 2 low levels like nothing. Seems like a great way to get VP and level up some chars.

Any help on this would be muchly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Chumks

Old 09-08-2006, 16:12   #2

Bump
Old 09-08-2006, 17:28   #3

bump2
Old 09-08-2006, 20:47   #4

Im not sure why it wont work but, your really not supposed to bump in these forums
Old 09-09-2006, 08:53   #5

whats then
Old 09-09-2006, 09:41   #6
Conquer Online Player

Quote:
Originally posted by chumks@Sep 7 2006, 14:04
I tried the new "cracked" version emulator and it wouldnt put me past the setup page.
From here>> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...27&t=10829&st=0
Kept giving me a big long error telling me to get the new patch from 9??9 or something like that.

My guess is its an old bot. probably should remove it from the forums.

I currently have the copartner cracked by puzzlebird. It works great from hunting on lower leveled monsters (for archer) but I can't get the "follow team captain" to work. Yes I typed in the team cpt's name where the monsters name would go normally when hunting. (just clicked detect and it went in)

I did see one yesterday in the snakes in the AC map working awesome. The guy was towing around 2 low levels like nothing. Seems like a great way to get VP and level up some chars.

Any help on this would be muchly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Chumks
hmm i might advise you to use QOProxy, im not too sure if it works. But have a go . Im geussing thats the best program around to use.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:43   #7

lol -_-
Old 09-09-2006, 09:44   #8

someone needs to close ds page, use co partner or botigami's auto pilot annd then close this thread...
Old 09-10-2006, 10:03   #9

nah QO proxy doesnt work. u type #follow and it says Follow off. type again and says same thing. aimbot works decent still. gate hop dcs u and thats it.
cyclone works...hiping SEEMS to work and not sure about DH.

EDIT: ACTUALLY...i discovered that if u running qoproxy and just click follow in game that u will follow even if target jumps.