Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Dis City Quest Guide

Discussion on Request: Dis City Quest Guide within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/20/2007, 06:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hmm i maybe try map also ^^ i think trojan is best for the quest
Old 04/20/2007, 06:49   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by DM2000@Apr 19 2007, 22:04
Hi,

Sorry to bump this old topic. :P

I would appreciate it if anyone could prepare a Discity Map?
I guess this thread could help those who are new for this quest.

DM
I got this map from malisto's map pack, found at:

This is the Hell Cloister (3rd stage) map. It's the only semi-useful map for Dis City quest. It shows all 12 spawns, but they're all in sequence on the path so it's not much use other than looking to see if 2 are close together, and you can kill at both.

As with other edited maps, it goes in the Conquer 2.0\data\minimap folder. Save it as dcloister.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1177044555.jpg (3.5 KB, 20 views)
Old 06/23/2008, 02:49   #18

llusar the mob is in 3rd stage , but hard to get .... Get it! and NP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dis City Quest
09/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I wanted to ask that what is the rewards of Dis City quest ? I heard ppl said wat armor slot, and does the exotic dress still exist, Is there 3 types of exotic dresses, anyone care to let me see the rewards of dis city quest ? Thanks
The Ghost City (Quest - Need Help)
03/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Conquer Online - The Ghost City - co.91.com Im just doing this quest. Im just here: 5. You see Mo Mo in Ghost City (145, 134). But he is not willing to go home. Suddenly, you find a pillar at (162, 217). Click it to get some powder. Bring it to Taoist Shine. He recognizes it and tells you to take the powder with you, use the Charm at one of the 3 spots again and enter the Dark City. Im on one of those 3 spots but if I use the charm nothing happens! My time is running up only 28...
collaboration quest Dis City
07/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hello, good this is a request or asks can put a map where they leave but fast the Soul Stones:confused:
Exploit New Dis City Quest - maybe
09/21/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 29 Replies
I just thought of this its not tested yet but it might work ... TQ is gonna give half an expball for entering Dis City quest ... so u have 5 minutes time to get as many expballs as u can... with this trick i thought of .. here is how it COULD work ... 1. Enter Dis City 2. Scroll out 3. Repeat step 1+2. U Should always get half a expball if you enter, but as i said not sure if it works ...