Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild war glitch?

Discussion on Guild war glitch? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was just in Guild War, and I just saw a player jump over the guild wall and got into the castle when both gates were closed. Is this a glitch/hack? I've never seen anyone else do that..
Old 08/27/2006, 06:02   #2

search.
Old 08/27/2006, 07:25   #3

How about you not make spam posts? I've skimmed through the 4 page of search results, and none of them looked at all what I just explained.
Old 08/28/2006, 18:43   #4

here's a couple sites i found using the search button

this is what you were looking for