Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PICK ITEMS

Discussion on PICK ITEMS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I use Copartner for pick items, but crash game every 10 mins... last time send me to bot jail...

Any can do a good Pick item tool ?? or know any for download ??

PD: please crack AutoPilot
Old 08/23/2006, 14:37   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Muerte_Feroz@Aug 23 2006, 14:30
I use Copartner for pick items, but crash game every 10 mins... last time send me to bot jail...

Dunno about that, but instead of jump change your option to Run to stop you being botjailed when dropped items in midair.
Old 08/23/2006, 17:19   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Muerte_Feroz@Aug 23 2006, 08:30

if your having so many problems, maybe it time that you stoped using it and start playing yourself. I know its hard but i think you can do it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PET with DB BOT v0.8 pick ONLY items type a
08/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Like in topic. My pet pick only items type a (or 1 whatever), what can I do? I've got brown rabbit. Help me please.
pick up items bot?
02/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
anyone know some bot who will pick up items with filtr like will not pick a shits(potions, alchemi things etc.) ? no mean about bot for training only for pick up items.
CID Accessory-Pick up all/any items-items.ini
12/25/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 71 Replies
My first release picked up every wepon. The current release picks up all ref/eli/uni/super wepons +all potentialy ref/uni/eli/super armors. The newest addition is an item.ini that picks up EVERYTHING (for the shop-sellers and +1's). Choose which one, or download both. FAQ: Why refined items? Because you can put them into your talisman from anywhere in the game for socket progress. Make a backup of your current C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\config\items.ini and replace it with the attached...
pick up items while your dead
06/13/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
legt euch erstmal ein pickup item hotkey an (dürfte ohnehin jeder haben) sobald ihr tot seid drückt ihr einfach während ihr auf den respawn button klickt so schnell wie möglich auf eurem pickup hotkey rum wenn alles geklappt hat solltet ihr das markierte item haben.. funzt allerdings nicht immer
SV pick items!
03/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Hello! We all know that the auto pick item function only work with text displayed over the item. Somebodys are jusing another kind of itemtype.txt. You don't need that! It's enought to go to Option>Show name. pls, don't flame, I tryed to help those who didn't know this.