Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy way to get to a town

Discussion on Easy way to get to a town within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well this is another good tip like rafy's, YOU RIGHT CLICK A SCROLL WITH THE NAME OF THE TOWN U WANT TO GO TO AND BAM YOU'RE THERE.

That was to get your attention. I for one am sick of this idiot Rafy posting his useless, waste of time tips derived from simple common sence. BAN HIS ***.
Old 08/22/2006, 15:19   #2

i agree ! bAn that mofo....
Old 08/22/2006, 15:30   #3

I dun agree, OK he wants to help.
But atleast he should check up if it's been posted or not, etc.. not like this, just irritating people.
Old 08/22/2006, 15:32   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Aug 22 2006, 15:30
But atleast he should check up if it's been posted or not, etc.. not like this, just irritating people.
Bro he knows full well he's copying people, and he's just looking for karma. Look at every single thread he has, at the end is "karma please" or "give karma if you want."
Old 08/22/2006, 15:37   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by noelm+Aug 22 2006, 15:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noelm @ Aug 22 2006, 15:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tsu@Aug 22 2006, 15:30
Bro he knows full well he's copying people, and he's just looking for karma. Look at every single thread he has, at the end is "karma please" or "give karma if you want." [/b][/quote]
So what, let him have karma if he wants, or just dont and there you go.
Where is he going to end anyway, lvl 2? Ye..right.

Just take it easy, if he knows that he copies people just let him know alt. if it gets too much just take it up with an mod. (Like Salomon, he's nice)
But I know for sure that he wont get a ban.
Give it a week or two and he'll stop completly, the same with any other mofo that spams.
Old 08/22/2006, 17:04   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Aug 22 2006, 10:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Aug 22 2006, 10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -noelm@Aug 22 2006, 15:32
<!--QuoteBegin--tsu
Quote:
@Aug 22 2006, 15:30

Bro he knows full well he's copying people, and he's just looking for karma. Look at every single thread he has, at the end is "karma please" or "give karma if you want."

Just take it easy, if he knows that he copies people just let him know alt. if it gets too much just take it up with an mod. (Like Salomon, he's nice)
Give it a week or two and he'll stop completly, the same with any other mofo that spams. [/b][/quote]
agreed, what he could do is make only one thread with all the "data" he have to share with us ahahahh xP this way he wouldnt spam, and also wouldnt piss so many ppl off.. LOL

i adviced him twice already.. and my guess is that he didnt listen.. w/e i cant do much, but i tried :P

take care bro's.
Old 08/22/2006, 17:33   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitrometano+Aug 22 2006, 11:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nitrometano @ Aug 22 2006, 11:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@Aug 22 2006, 10:37
Quote:
Originally posted by -noelm@Aug 22 2006, 15:32
<!--QuoteBegin--tsu
Quote:
Quote:
@Aug 22 2006, 15:30

Give it a week or two and he'll stop completly, the same with any other mofo that spams.
agreed, what he could do is make only one thread with all the "data" he have to share with us ahahahh xP this way he wouldnt spam, and also wouldnt piss so many ppl off.. LOL

i adviced him twice already.. and my guess is that he didnt listen.. w/e i cant do much, but i tried :P

take care bro's. [/b][/quote]
he is bound to run out of stuff to post about, well maybe