Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COPartner looting

Discussion on COPartner looting within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Everything worked fine until the login server went down earlier today. My settings are the exact same as they were before. But now after my inventory fills up for the first time, and it drops all the useless items, it only picks up gold, mets, and dbs. I have to stop COPartner, then start it again for it to pick up all the equipment on the ground. I have it set to pick up ALL items, but it just refuses to after the first initial dropping. Anyone else come across this, or know a way of fixing it?
Old 08/21/2006, 12:14   #2

have you got shownames on?
Old 08/21/2006, 15:06   #3

Well as far as I know once partner drops items it waits a set ammount of time to start picking up more . (The set time being how long it takes dropped items to disappear.)
Old 08/21/2006, 18:06   #4

like tester said... shownames must be on
Old 08/21/2006, 18:31   #5

Showname is on, been on even before I began using COPartner.

As for the time thing, I never had that happen before yesterday. As soon as it dropped the first batch of equipment, and another equip dropped, it would pick it up, and not pick up what I dropped because it knew it already picked them up. No matter how long I wait, it'll never pick up any equipment until I stop and restart it.
Old 08/21/2006, 20:28   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by ROFLSAUCE@Aug 21 2006, 10:06
Well as far as I know once partner drops items it waits a set ammount of time to start picking up more . (The set time being how long it takes dropped items to disappear.)
totaly true... this is exactly wat happens... COpartner waits for for around 1-2min b4 start to pick up items again.. in order to not pick the same items u just dropped
Old 08/21/2006, 20:50   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitrometano+Aug 21 2006, 14:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nitrometano @ Aug 21 2006, 14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ROFLSAUCE@Aug 21 2006, 10:06
totaly true... this is exactly wat happens... COpartner waits for for around 1-2min b4 start to pick up items again.. in order to not pick the same items u just dropped [/b][/quote]
The COPartner I am using never waited. After it dropped the items, it would still pick up newly dropped items. It would avoid the 3 piles of equipment that it had already dropped, and never picked them up, as if it knew they were already picked up.

Now, no matter HOW LONG I wait, it will NEVER pick up any new items. Only DBs/Mets/Gold. I had it run for nearly 15 mins just to make sure, and it won't pick up anything.
Old 08/21/2006, 21:51   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Valr+Aug 21 2006, 15:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Valr @ Aug 21 2006, 15:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Nitrometano@Aug 21 2006, 14:28
<!--QuoteBegin--ROFLSAUCE
Quote:
@Aug 21 2006, 10:06

totaly true... this is exactly wat happens... COpartner waits for for around 1-2min b4 start to pick up items again.. in order to not pick the same items u just dropped
The COPartner I am using never waited. After it dropped the items, it would still pick up newly dropped items. It would avoid the 3 piles of equipment that it had already dropped, and never picked them up, as if it knew they were already picked up.

Now, no matter HOW LONG I wait, it will NEVER pick up any new items. Only DBs/Mets/Gold. I had it run for nearly 15 mins just to make sure, and it won't pick up anything. [/b][/quote]
the pick up right after droping was probably high quality items.. such as ref, uni,eli, or super. and about the "never pick up again, only if u start over" did u set the pick up to ALL or DEFAULT?

if ALL then try another version, or download and start again.
if DEFAULT then change to ALL

else, toss that piece of .... in the garbage xD .. joking lol... try to reinstall conquer.. modify the folder, another COpartner... if it was working b4 it must work again.. cuz copartner wasnt patched.. and is still working like a charm
Old 08/21/2006, 22:30   #9

Yeah, it was set to ALL.

The original version I first downloaded was from here:

Yesterday after I found out about the problem I downloaded this one:

Both of them give me the same problem.

As for the ref/uni/elite stuff, they were normal equips. After I found out about the problem, it won't even pick up refs or unis that drop after the first initial dropping. I'll try reinstalling CO later, see if that helps.