Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I wana ask

Discussion on I wana ask within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why copartners whitch I download dont work but they say it should work anly one old co partner work but it just can hunt I need which can do everythink

some copartners just wallk fve steps and stop if i wana stig they dont stig
Old 08/20/2006, 20:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Because botting sucks and it is fool-proof?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I wana to know
08/02/2010 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
hi all guys ; @ Private servers i saw some ppl make Under Ground hack and when they go to kill Boss the gave very big dmg on it at normal to kill boss take from us and we were 4 players take 1hr but this ppl that use hack kill boss in 5 min so can any one explain to me how i can do this?
wana help me out?
06/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
can any1 tell me what to change in CE to let me vac? ive been looking through the sight for a TUT but have not found one for exacly what i need, so i can alrdy go ghost and teleport what im looking for is the wall/vac/speed through CE if you could help me out i would very much appriciate it thank you <3
Wana Help
12/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Can AnyOne tell Me how i can use http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ to make server and how to make my server without hamachi cuz it's trail
Anyone wana Welcome me
09/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Hi i am new to epvp and i made this thread to inform myself to all Name: sam Age: 18 i am from usa 1st i used the search and i learned alot and till now i amnot pro bcuz i am new to eo pservers Well 1st i hate flaming and i love peace so plz i wana make alot of friends with ya all :) till now i tested all i learned and i am working on 1 new mount script and i knew that we cant open c3 but plz i wana some help specially at hex ( so i can full custom systems) and cq_action so can anyone...
Anyone wana help
01/19/2008 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
Well im willing to make new maps for EO with spawns of BOSSES but can someone pos here correct cordinates and on wich map it spawns and il try make it as fast as posssible and if anyone else want to help he can contact me over PM or MSN have fun.