Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Copartner and the follow function

Discussion on Copartner and the follow function within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do i work the follow option on copartner? I did try clicking on it and press start, but it seems to be not working. I let monster hit my follower and after that, it just stay at one spot. Could any kind soul help me out on this function. Thkns in advance.
Old 08/19/2006, 07:46   #2

Dont let the n00b char get hit by a monster. The follow function on COp isnt so good. The best way to plvl is make a stack, and plvl at a spawn.
Old 08/19/2006, 07:57   #3

ah man, that ruins my dream of a super water factory. Well, thkns anyway kurogasa. Appreciate your hasty reponse.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
suche autoit follow bot (follow me v1-v2)
01/27/2012 - Diablo 2 - 10 Replies
glaube so hiess der follow me der war mit autoit geschrieben, leider finde ich den nicht mehr. der war recht simpel gehalten. glaub mit f9 hat man den aktiviert und mit f10 kurz ausgemacht wäre nice wenn den von euch jemand hat und hier posten könnte
[VIP-function] ToxicSYS [VIP-function]
08/14/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
heeeey E-pvpers :pimp: this is a new hack by TSYS Status : UNDETECTED Functions (VIDEO) : YouTube - WarRock - Bikini event VIP hack
Proxy + whisper follow (why the follow function is essential)
10/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Alright, here's the thing. After ape city spawns were totally messed up, it has become impossible for my chars to gain enough vps to go to lab. There are no more spawns where you can sit and plvl noobs, you have to keep moving. This creates an obvious problem if you want your tro or warrior to be team leader and plvl with your archer. All the noobs autofollow the tro/war, while your powerlevelling on your archer. Venom's proxy has disabled follow name in whisper. Is there another...
how i can follow w copartner
09/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I take follow cap write name and it dont work can someon hellp pls
Adding another function to CoPartner
06/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi all, today i was lvlin nix in my house with 2 chars one is a tao second my trojan. I let CoPartner taking care of the dura of my weapons and my tao refill his mana with meditation using CoPartner too. And its working very nice till now, but the only one Problem i got is to healing the guard by using CoPanther. I think CoPanther cant heal the Guard because he dont press the STRG key by using that. I can use a macro for healing but i need to have my co screen on the