Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtf is this new scam?

Discussion on Wtf is this new scam? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok so my noob friend wants me to make him a guild, so he gets a house permit for me and wants me to sell it. I trade it to this girl for 3.5mil, i checked it 3 times then clicked ok. however, she CANCELED the trade, i didnt get the money and the permit was gone. The worst part was, it wasnt mine -.- anyone know of this hack/scam? i didnt think it was artmoney
Old 08/17/2006, 04:30   #2

no such hack i just think u r mentally retarted u dropped it or something.. moron
Old 08/17/2006, 04:46   #3

Artmoney I belive
Old 08/17/2006, 07:33   #4

Im not saying that it didnt happen, but
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Old 08/17/2006, 08:31   #5

ya, cuz with artmoney it cancells and everyone gets their stuff back
Old 08/17/2006, 10:11   #6

i have once experienced like this trick..

i trade a socketed armor before for 35m and someone did accept the deal...

i saw on my screen is reall 35m so i agreed.. after a while when i was about to deposit the money i only received was 7m..

how could that be?
Old 08/17/2006, 19:27   #7

I know it doesnt make sense thats why i need help with it and no i didnt drop it u moron i have screen shots of the trade
Old 08/17/2006, 20:35   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by digitaldevil@Aug 17 2006, 09:11
i have once experienced like this trick..

i trade a socketed armor before for 35m and someone did accept the deal...

i saw on my screen is reall 35m so i agreed.. after a while when i was about to deposit the money i only received was 7m..

how could that be?
That was possible a little while back however was fixed rather quick, it was done by sending a packet to double the money you had already entered OR add a specific amount to what you've added then they just got the base amount you entered.
Old 08/18/2006, 02:47   #9

Yea. Online games are a ******. In my opinion, an online game can never go beyong beta testing, because there are always new ways that people find out how to scam/cheat/hack.
If you dont want to get scammed, make a shop in the market, so far nobody i know has been scammed that way.
(Watch, as soon as i say this someone will get all their stuff bought without getting any money LOL)

But back to the main subject, I honestly don't have the slightest idea of what he could have done. It doesnt make sense that he could have used artmoney, because the server now checks to make sure you have the amount of money before it finishes the trade. As someone said before me, the packet sending trick is supposed to be patched. So, it is possible he/she has found a new way of scamming that nobody else has thought of.
Old 08/18/2006, 05:47   #10

bye bye bye
Closed Thread